napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Sarms bridge for female

Gymjunkie38

This would be for my wife shes an advanced user competes in figure has good amount of muscle 5/8 150 lbs 18 percent bodyfat right now in offseason .shes on 100mg primo 50 mg 1test ( dyhydroboldenone) and 20mg anavar daily she usually bridges on 10 mg var was thinking about getting her too swtich too sarms between cycles but I dont know alot about sarms what would be best for her too keep most of her muscle and strength without staying on yearound like shes been doing

This would be for my wife shes an advanced user competes in figure has good amount of muscle 5/8 150 lbs 18 percent bodyfat right now in offseason .shes on 100mg primo 50 mg 1test ( dyhydroboldenone) and 20mg anavar daily she usually bridges on 10 mg var was thinking about getting her too swtich too sarms between cycles but I dont know alot about sarms what would be best for her too keep most of her muscle and strength without staying on yearound like shes been doing

is she wanting to just work towards strength or strength and cutting, recomposition, etc...?? let me know her goal and i'll set this all up for you bro

Finishing up a bulking cycle stayed fairly lean made some gains just looking too maintain progress until time too go into prep mode

Sent from my LG-H631 using Tapatalk

Finishing up a bulking cycle stayed fairly lean made some gains just looking too maintain progress until time too go into prep mode

okay, i have the perfect cycle for her

1-12 lgd-4033 5 mg the first 2 weeks then bump to 10 mg day dosed once a day in the a.m.
1-12 S4 50 mg day... split doses... 25 mg in the a.m. and 25 mg in the p.m.
1-12 GW-510516 20 mg day… dosed all at once 30 minutes before workout…
1-12 mk-2866 12.5 mg day first two weeks, then bump to 25 mg day dosed once a day in the a.m.

I would go with what dylan put up. He got my gf squared away well.

Another one you could do is sub the mk2866 out for mk677. I will say the mk2866 DID NOT agree with my chick. She ended up having some pretty bad breakouts. She really liked the S4 and gw though.

Sent from my SM-N910T using Tapatalk

Thanks bro that looks do able . gonna try that .shes one of the lucky ones handles gear really well. Builds muscle fast retains femininity no sides but I still want her too start taking breaks from it she get scared shell loose all her hard work just like us so this is an alternative too tbrow at her

Thanks bro that looks do able . gonna try that .shes one of the lucky ones handles gear really well. Builds muscle fast retains femininity no sides but I still want her too start taking breaks from it she get scared shell loose all her hard work just like us so this is an alternative too tbrow at her

Yes, TX TERROR's girl is a prime example of what you can do with sarms... she did extremely well... your girl will love them and it will be a nice break for her from anabolics and she won't sacrifice a thing in the process...

okay, i have the perfect cycle for her

1-12 lgd-4033 5 mg the first 2 weeks then bump to 10 mg day dosed once a day in the a.m.
1-12 S4 50 mg day... split doses... 25 mg in the a.m. and 25 mg in the p.m.
1-12 GW-510516 20 mg day… dosed all at once 30 minutes before workout…
1-12 mk-2866 12.5 mg day first two weeks, then bump to 25 mg day dosed once a day in the a.m.

I really like this cycle as well. I wouldn't change much from it, except to maybe add in some SR9009 for a little more cutting and endurance. Other than that the stack looks perfect to me

(PM me for a price list for Biotech Labs and 10% discount)

Awsome Ill keep a log of it when she starts too thanks bro

Solid. Looking forward to seeing that log. I'm sure she'll love sarms. Women seem to respond damn good to them. The layout Dylan gave should get the job done nicely.

Sent from my SM-G900P

for sure brother, im happy to help... definitely keep a log... that will be excellent... let me know if you have any other questions along the way

That would be great and beneficial to the females here on the forum for sure, especially coming from a female competitor. I'll definitely be looking forward to the log and seeing how everything goes for her

(PM me for a price list for Biotech Labs and 10% discount)

Top Bottom