napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Sarms and TRT

cfabiannow

I am on TRT is SARMS good to run if you are on TRT? I was just wondering saw a doctor saying it was useless .

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I am on TRT is SARMS good to run if you are on TRT? I was just wondering saw a doctor saying it was useless .

Sarms are definitely a great addition to TRT. They are extremely popular for many on TRT including myself. I like to run MK-2866 with my cruises to help anabolism as well as promote joint healing and repair.

Other sarms are also great additions, and there is a place for any of them depending on your goals.

This doctor obviously doesn't know what he's talking about, but most doctors do not when it comes to anabolic as well an endocrinology

well if a doctor said they were useless then you can count on them being good.

Most docs won't take too much stake in anything that can't be penned into a prescription. SARMS are a great addition when run properly.

actually the doctor is useless... that's probably the same doctor that is putting people on hcg for a year straight and then they come to me wondering whey they are completely fucked up... or the same doctor having people run trt one shot of cyp a month etc... yea, those doctors are everywhere... or the ones telling people to run trt at 400 mg week... thats a fucking cycle, not trt... my point is, these doctors don't know their ass from a hole in the ground... its prevalent man and its only getting worse... sarms go so well with trt its ridiculous.. ive been doing it ever since i started trt and its an amazing run everytime

actually the doctor is useless... that's probably the same doctor that is putting people on hcg for a year straight and then they come to me wondering whey they are completely fucked up... or the same doctor having people run trt one shot of cyp a month etc... yea, those doctors are everywhere... or the ones telling people to run trt at 400 mg week... thats a fucking cycle, not trt... my point is, these doctors don't know their ass from a hole in the ground... its prevalent man and its only getting worse... sarms go so well with trt its ridiculous.. ive been doing it ever since i started trt and its an amazing run everytime

Fucking hilarious...I know a bud whose doc put him on 1 test enan per month@ 200mg. I gave him 3 more at 100mg. Geeee I must know more than the doc!!

Fucking hilarious...I know a bud whose doc put him on 1 test enan per month@ 200mg. I gave him 3 more at 100mg. Geeee I must know more than the doc!!

Unfortunately that's pretty common man. They are honestly fucking clueless on that stuff. Every now and then there's a great doc that knows their stuff, but more times than not its like that. I've seen some laughable and ridiculous TRT protocols prescribed by docs that have no business writing these prescriptions. It's insane

Top Bottom