bannednutritionnapsgear

Sarms and PCT - Some question + cycle report RAD140 + MK2866

jonios

Hello everyone.
That's my first post, any help will be welcome.
I am 35yo, 6 feet tall, and had 195 pounds 3 months ago (about 25% BF - SAD).
Last few years I was sedentary, but I have "the know how to work out" cause in the twentys I trained a lot... so, I needed a push, and that push was RAD 140 + MK-2866 (20mg/day each) + GW501516 15mg/day , for the last 3 months.
So... in a few days I felt some energy, strength, high mood, increased libido, and a "sense of alpha male power".
Today I am 210 pounds, and I my muscles look and feel like iron. (I supplemented with whey protein, creatine, casein, multivitamin and omega 3).

I have just more 2 days to finish this 3 months cycle, and yesterday I run a blood test. My testo is 90, LH 1.5 and FSH 1.8. So yes, suppression.

Here are my questions:

1 - I found a mini PCT here based on Clomid 50/25/25/25 and GW 20mg, is that enough?

2 - Before that, I was inclined to make this PCT: Clomid 50/50/25/25 + Nolva 40/40/20/20, is that OK? or too much?

3 - After the PCT, how much time I should "rest" to start another cycle?

4 - Can I push RAD140 and MK-2866 to 30mg/day each? (on my next cycle).

Thank you very much!

DylanGemelli

Founding Member
Super Moderator
1. yes

2. not necessary but you can run nolva along with clomid if you want but as i said, its not necessary... if you want an extra test boost, go with dga post ct instead of adding drugs you dont need.. https://www.dganutrition.com/product/post-ct/

3. 4 weeks

4. there's no reason to go over 25 mg of mk but 30 is ok and yes on rad

RickRock

Community Leader
VIP Moderator
I think Dylan got you covered well. Just make sure you have good legit sarms from a trusted source