napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

SARMS advice

MikeWatts17

Hello,

So I'm gonna be taking MK2866 and wanted to know when is the best time to take it throughout the whole cycle and also based on my shift at work sometimes I rotate between nights and days working from 7 am to 7 pm on days and 7 pm to 7 am on nights. Also for the PCT, what is the best time to take both GW and Clomid? I believe it's 50 mg per day for mk2866 and 20 mg for GW and 50/25/25/25 for Clomid, Correct? Thanks!

Hello,

So I'm gonna be taking MK2866 and wanted to know when is the best time to take it throughout the whole cycle and also based on my shift at work sometimes I rotate between nights and days working from 7 am to 7 pm on days and 7 pm to 7 am on nights. Also for the PCT, what is the best time to take both GW and Clomid? I believe it's 50 mg per day for mk2866 and 20 mg for GW and 50/25/25/25 for Clomid, Correct? Thanks!
The pct is correct.

Mk2866 dosage is 25mg per day dosed in the am

So if I work night shift from 7 pm to 7 am would that mean I gotta wait til I get off in the am to take it or when I wake up? I wake up at 5:30 pm when I work night shift. Just wanna make sure so I don't mess up. Thanks!

all you have to do is take it at the same time everyday.. it makes no time when, just keep it 24 hours apart each dose

Ight thanks man. One last question and just a curious question, I was wondering if I can take this without working out, if I have to then that's fine, but I'm experiencing some injuries that makes it hard to lift weights like i want to and wanted to take off from the gym til I'm pretty much recovered. I wanted to take mk2866 for it's healing properties for the most part and just curious if I have to be working out or can I take it even if I don't work out for the whole cycle. Thanks!

Ight thanks man. One last question and just a curious question, I was wondering if I can take this without working out, if I have to then that's fine, but I'm experiencing some injuries that makes it hard to lift weights like i want to and wanted to take off from the gym til I'm pretty much recovered. I wanted to take mk2866 for it's healing properties for the most part and just curious if I have to be working out or can I take it even if I don't work out for the whole cycle. Thanks!

Either way is fine

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Top Bottom