napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Sarm stack

For starters i'm 5'8" 170/5 lbs. I have a decent powerlifting background with roughly a 1300 total at 83kg. I have decided to enlist in the USMC and am currently a poolee as of today. I ship out in December but can go earlier if if my recruiter 1000% knows ill graduate 1st class. I'm not worried about the pull ups as i'm at about 15-18 range depending on the day and going by Marine standards. When I trained pull ups I could easily get 20+ and 12+ with weight added. The sit ups i'm not worried about. I'm mainly worried about the cardio endurance being able to get a good mile and a half time at about 12 mins as cardio has never been my thing and i'll have to do 3 miles on my PFT and a 5 mile motivational run.

I have 3 months until November which would probably be the earliest I would ship if a spot is open or 4 months until December. I plan on using SARMS to help as they are not tested for. Currently I have access to 12 weeks worth of LGD-4033, RAD-140, S4 and about 8 weeks worth of MK-2866.

I would like to add some size and strength. I would also like to do a bit of a recomp by doing a lot of hypertrophy with my cardio. To help my lacking endurance with running and help boost my stamina for what I will face at boot camp I would like to add a SARM for that.

What would be a good stack to run for my goals of:

-Increasing cardio endurance/stamina
-Recomping if possible
-Adding size
-Adding strength

Note: I'm not worried about adding weight as my weight cap is somewhere around 200/205. Although I wouldn't wanna get that heavy maybe a nice 185/190 so that way I have to exert less energy carrying added weight while running.

Any help appreciated.

Gaining 15-20 pounds on a single sarm cycle proberly aint gonna happen mate but 5-10 pounds are likely if you do everything right . you need to run the cycle 12 weeks . My recommendation for your goals would be :

1-12 GW 20 mg daily (its the best performance enhancer for endurance and fat loss )
1-12 S4 50 mg daily split 25mg every 4-6 hrs (its recomp and strength gains are awesome . im currently on week 6 of a simular stack )
1-12 RAD140 20mg daily (if you want to add mass , LGD maybe better for overall mass but I love RAD for its hardness, fullness in the muscle it gives me )

DG post CT weeks 9-12

PCT
13-16 Clomid 50/25/25/25
GW 20mg daily (you can run it a total 16 weeks )

I like Aussymatts suggestion. You could also run LGD instead of RAD. Both are solid options

Gaining 15-20 pounds on a single sarm cycle proberly aint gonna happen mate but 5-10 pounds are likely if you do everything right . you need to run the cycle 12 weeks . My recommendation for your goals would be :

1-12 GW 20 mg daily (its the best performance enhancer for endurance and fat loss )
1-12 S4 50 mg daily split 25mg every 4-6 hrs (its recomp and strength gains are awesome . im currently on week 6 of a simular stack )
1-12 RAD140 20mg daily (if you want to add mass , LGD maybe better for overall mass but I love RAD for its hardness, fullness in the muscle it gives me )

DG post CT weeks 9-12

PCT
13-16 Clomid 50/25/25/25
GW 20mg daily (you can run it a total 16 weeks )

So I should choose between RAD and LGD? What would happen if I ended up taking S4, GW, Rad and LGD?

I also have clomid and tamoxifen available

If you have the means to run both rad and lgd I would do that.
So I should choose between RAD and LGD? What would happen if I ended up taking S4, GW, Rad and LGD?

I also have clomid and tamoxifen available

Top Bottom