bannednutritionnapsgear
samsonsteroidify
roidvisor
ultimapharmaceuticalspharmaladyosgear

Samson Domestic Source

Carthage

Hello everyone! Just wanted to say that Samson Supply gear is probably the only gear that actually works. There testosterone is the only testosterone I have ever taken that actually increases my sex drive. I literally walk around with a raging hard-on all day long. For some reason, I do not get that feeling with any other type of gear from any other type of lab. Kind of makes you question what the hell these other labs are selling you? Samson is definitely the way to go

SAMSON SUPPLIES

Hello everyone! Just wanted to say that Samson Supply gear is probably the only gear that actually works. There testosterone is the only testosterone I have ever taken that actually increases my sex drive. I literally walk around with a raging hard-on all day long. For some reason, I do not get that feeling with any other type of gear from any other type of lab. Kind of makes you question what the hell these other labs are selling you? Samson is definitely the way to go

Thank you for your business!

SAMSON SUPPLIES

Good until 10/31.

All orders will receive 1 free 10ml vial of their choice. Plus: All orders over $450 will receive an additional free vial!!

To receive vial, you must mention you are a isarms member when you place your order.

Email us for our latest list at [email protected]

Last edited:

Kkemm3129999

Been using Samson for years and nothing but top notch delivery on all levels every time.

Products ordered: APT MIX 3 500, APT Winny tabs

Ordering process: Fast, convenient and inexpensive

Shipping: extremely fast, discrete and all items received as ordered.

If you’re new to order from Samson supplies I would highly recommend. Gear is top notch and I always receive great results each time seems better than the last.

SAMSON SUPPLIES

We have been in business for over 13 years now!!! We have survived because we know how to operate safely and securely. Plus, we take care of our customers and offer high quality products. Email us for our latest list and see why we have survived all of these years without interruption at [email protected]

Neverbackdownx

Samson, do you offer any coupon services for forum members? I would like to make an order later next week, and would love to have a small discount as I am ordering more products and discount is huge.

Kkemm3129999

Samson Supplies Number One domestic supplier

Hello,

I just wanted to thank Samson supplies for being the best Domestic Supplier for US that I know of. Everyone that I refer or help with gear is so Happy with it I’m having to place orders weekly. The gear is amazing and the results me and everyone else are getting from it is top notch. Not once have I had an order that was lost in the mail or not received EXACTLY as ordered. if anyone out there is thinking about using Samson Supplies for the first time I would highly recommend you try it and I can gauruntee you will be coming back for more. Mix3 500 gotta try it! Thanks Samson.

Kkemm3129999

Hello everyone I just wanted to first of all thank Sampson supplies for being the number one domestic supplier of gear in the US that I am aware of. Every time I order from Samson.My gear always arrives in seven business days or less exactly as ordered. Not once have I had an order arrive late or not exactly as ordered. If anyone out there is thinking about trying Samson supplies for the first time I would highly recommend that you give it a try and I can guarantee you will be coming back for more. Anyone that I ordered for her refer has been so happyWith the product that it seems like I’m orderingAt least once a week. Thanks Samson.

SAMSON SUPPLIES

Hello everyone I just wanted to first of all thank Sampson supplies for being the number one domestic supplier of gear in the US that I am aware of. Every time I order from Samson.My gear always arrives in seven business days or less exactly as ordered. Not once have I had an order arrive late or not exactly as ordered. If anyone out there is thinking about trying Samson supplies for the first time I would highly recommend that you give it a try and I can guarantee you will be coming back for more. Anyone that I ordered for her refer has been so happyWith the product that it seems like I’m orderingAt least once a week. Thanks Samson.

We appreciate your business!

SAMSON SUPPLIES

Please note....with all of the talk about China banning the shipment of steroids.....this will not affect us! We will still be selling quality products shipped domestically. We have been your go to domestic source for over 15 years now!!!!! Looking forward to another 15 years!

SAMSON SUPPLIES

SAMSON CHRISTMAS SALE!!!!!!!!!!!

Good until 12/31/19

All orders $499 and under will receive $50 off.

All orders $500 and over will receive $100 off.

PLUS: Every $450 spent will receive a free 10ml vial of their choice!

Email us for our list at [email protected]