napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Salt water Aquariums

Re: RE: Re: Salt water Aquariums

PAYRION said:
Im also going to "cook" my live rock for a few months to make sure there are NO hitchhikers.. I have a mantis that is loud as hell in my tank and a pistol that snaps all the time..Neither hurt anything yet.. Im sure the mantis will sometime...actually I think its him that kills my snails...
I heard they can crack the glass!!! :shock:

Man, this thread took off quick. Frigging awesome guys. Nice set up, and fishes… lol :D

JM750 said:
Man, this thread took off quick. Frigging awesome guys. Nice set up, and fishes… lol :D
Thanks bro... Lol

cbbram said:
PAYRION said:
Im also going to "cook" my live rock for a few months to make sure there are NO hitchhikers.. I have a mantis that is loud as hell in my tank and a pistol that snaps all the time..Neither hurt anything yet.. Im sure the mantis will sometime...actually I think its him that kills my snails...
I heard they can crack the glass!!! :shock:
I hear that too..I have tried to trap him but end up trapping my emerald crabs instead...I see him at night sometimes but cannot get a pic..he is about an inch long and very cool looking..green..I think he is a peacock mantis...I could get a few bucks for him is I could get him..I know the rock he lives in but dont want to kill him to get him out.

Top Bottom