napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Safety/Effectiveness of Intermittent Halo Use (not constant use, not kickstart)

ComstockZero

Hi guys. I made a comment in another thread that thus far in my experience with orals (tbol, dbol, anadrol, winstrol, halo) that Halo was my favorite in terms of tolerance and power. Has anyone every tried or heard of the use of Halo as an PWO intermittently for a duration of somewhere like 4-8 weeks, but you're not taking it every day, more like E2D or E3D? Something like 10mg 2-3 times per week? I would definitely liver panel myself within 2 weeks of trying this just to make sure things aren't catastrophically bad. But the upshot is it gives you those off days to bomb things like TUDCA and mikl thistle and organ multi's. Lot of you guys have a lot more experience getting panels on a wide variety of orals, and trying orals with different protocols. I'm curious about your thoughts. Thanks.

ive never seen anyone do that and i would not expect that to be worthwhile but you can always be a guinea pig if you want to try it

You're talking about what's known as a pulse, which is nothing I recommend to anyone. I've seen bloodwork form those that have tried pulses with different orals like Winstrol and Dbol (which are two of the more popular orals for pulses). The toxicity impact on liver values was not much different at all from dosing every day, but Obvioulsy results were far less. So, even in a pulse I wouodmt go over 4 weeks on halo, which makes it pointless. It's like half assing it for the same liver strain with half the results. I say run it ED or not at all. Just my two cents

Top Bottom