napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

S4/GW & Oxandrovar stack

nawlinsborn73

Hey I'm planning on running the above stack. On hand I have 4 bottles of Oxandrovar and a bottle of N2Guard.

Currently I'm on a modified keto diet. Workouts are 3 days on 1 day off then 3 days on. Cardio is 30-60 minutes post workout. Current weight is 195lbs and about 21% bf. I know I'm fat. I'm working on it!!

Can you put the optimum stack together for me? What I need on cycle and post cycle. Thanks in advance! Oh also kind of on a budget.

nawlinsborn73 said:
Hey I'm planning on running the above stack. On hand I have 4 bottles of Oxandrovar and a bottle of N2Guard.

Currently I'm on a modified keto diet. Workouts are 3 days on 1 day off then 3 days on. Cardio is 30-60 minutes post workout. Current weight is 195lbs and about 21% bf. I know I'm fat. I'm working on it!!

Can you put the optimum stack together for me? What I need on cycle and post cycle. Thanks in advance! Oh also kind of on a budget.

in all honesty, you should not be running any type of prohormone or steroid at that body fat... you need to drop down significantly before you consider that... you are putting yourself at far greater risk for side effects and problems at that body fat... you can't try to let them drop the fat for you either... i would hold off and just run the sarms stack until you are at the right body fat and condition for that bro...

nawlinsborn73 said:
Thanks for the info Dylan. Ill stick with your advice

it would be best bro.. there's no rush... you can easily get yourself there and do it the right way bro... i know you can bro... its a marathon, not a sprint... remember that bro... do this the right way and you'll see far better health and longevity...

I definitely concur with Dylan. You have to get the bf in check before running aas, you'll just be setting yourself up for disaster.

Fyi, I have ran 2 cycles of oxandrovar and I hate the shit. So, just a warning, the gains are minimal and the sides about wrecked me.

Sent from my HTC6525LVW using Tapatalk

I have to agree with Dylan as well. The triple stack would be perfect for you right now. With the right diet and training in place, you can really make a big transformation with the triple stack from pure essence.

I would run this 12 weeks

Ostarine 25mg ED
S4 50mg ED
GW 20mg ED

PCT with clomid at 25/25/25/25

Top Bottom