1) DAA is used to help stimulate LH and make the transition into pct go more smoothly for an even easier recoveryThank you for the layout, Dylan. I have a few questions.
1) what is the d aspartic acid in weeks 9-12 for?
2) after completing the pct and finishing the full 16 weeks, how long should my natty break last after those 16 weeks before I want to hop back on a different SARMs cycle?
3) would you recommend me running only mk2866 my first cycle and running mk2866 and gw501516 for the 2nd cycle or vice versa?
2) once pct is complete after your sarms cycle, take 2-3 weeks off and you can start another sarms stack if you choose
3) there's no need to ease into sarms. They don't carry the side effects of steroids. Just start off with both mk2866 and gw stacked
(PM me for a price list for Biotech Labs and 10% discount)