napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Roid rage

AsapSlim

ive been lurking and reading in this forum for awhile now, ive learned alot about aas. Ive been training for years and my body fat % is where it needs to be. I have the money to buy what i need and all is g2g but...my wife irritates me, my kids sometimes irritate me (spoiled) my job aggravates me, i work in a office and my coworkers aggravate me, if the wind blows and hits me just right i get irritated! Im just wondering what you guys do to avoid blowing up and going all chris benoit on people?

Step back. Take a breath and realize that your life is pretty good compared to a large part of the world's population. I have anger issues and practicing this helps me see that my anger is based on petty bs

Sent from my SGH-I257M using Tapatalk

Step back. Take a breath and realize that your life is pretty good compared to a large part of the world's population. I have anger issues and practicing this helps me see that my anger is based on petty bs

Sent from my SGH-I257M using Tapatalk

I totally agree, i practice that religiously everyday. Im just worried with my test through the roof i wont be able to think outside of the box. But also i have heard guys say they felt great while on cycle, cloud 9 euphoria type of stuff.

Good question actually , I have always had a bad temper so was a little worried what tren would do to me. Or test for that matter , first time I ran tren I was definitely on edge , I even fealt like my girl was fucking around and would snap at her for no reason , I have learned to control it , but not all can , I think if you already know you are hot headed , you will need some serious self control

You gotta step back and count your blessings. I've had serious anger issues stemming from my childhood but now I'm an adult. I've got a wife I love, my freedom(lost that too many times) I'm doing OK financially. I'm accountable for my actions. I'm a man. Sometimes I just have to take a step back and get a little time to myself and clear my head because if I snap now I lose those things that mean the world to me. I've heard other say this and it's true for me, I'm actually calmer when I'm on. I feel like anything is attainable and I can have anything I work for

I think this also comes with age. Most of these roid rage horror stories you here are from young punks who had no business running the shit in the first place

You really don't have much to worry about with this being your first cycle. I'm assuming you are only running test correct? I do get a little aggression with test but it is absolutely manageable for anyone. Now when you start moving up to multiple compounds and especially tren, that is when you really have to look at the situation and remind yourself you are on gear before just reacting

You really don't have much to worry about with this being your first cycle. I'm assuming you are only running test correct? I do get a little aggression with test but it is absolutely manageable for anyone. Now when you start moving up to multiple compounds and especially tren, that is when you really have to look at the situation and remind yourself you are on gear before just reacting

Yes first cycle and test only! i might just be over thinking but i know how easily irritated i get, bad about holding grudges as well so my anger doesnt even have to be prevoked. I just need to focus on what makes me happy and why im using gear in the 1st place. GAINZ!!!GAINZ!!! GAINZ!!!

I think maturity plays a huge part and as mentioned count your blessings because honestly if you're in a position to buy gear... you're blessed in some capacity, trust me I add shit up and say it all the time lol. I look at my life and despite how fucked up it was coming up I was always blessed. My biggest fear was what? Getting murdered for senseless shit and yet nobody molested me, stuck a dildo up my ass, or made me bite a pillow lol. Shit, on the positive side, growing up how I did helped form me into being a great dad. My son grew up comfortably away from gangs and stupid shit, he's in college playing football and I sent his gf up there with him through my hard work. Good things come to those who lift weights... lots of them anyways.

Like I tell my son when he gets irritated when cops stare at me... "Look at me. Pay mother fuckers back for all the hate by being successful and in a position of power. If I was him, I'd hate my swole ass too."

Last edited:
let me put it to you this way... steroids CAN make you more aggressive or quicker to get angry, yes, but bro, i dont buy that bull shit people say blaming it on this and that... its all about self control and some simply don't have it... steroids will not make yuou crazy etc... YOU will make you crazy... they can add aggression like i said but thats a crutch for people to use when they are out of line and i call major bull shit on it

roid rage is a myth bro. if you have anger problems that's the issue, steroids may exacerbate whatever issues you have but it wont cause a calm person to get more angry. Ive never had issues on a cycle. in fact I usually feel better because youre bigger, more pumped, and more libido.

Test, has never ever, made me aggressive in fact quite the opposite. Now tren is another story, lol

Sent from my EVA-L19 using Tapatalk

The only thing that has negatively affected my mood or temper is Tren. Test actually makes me more calm and easy going. If you have aggression issues to begin with however, steroids may aggravate it more but I'm always a pretty laid back guy myself

(PM me for a price list for Biotech Labs and 10% discount)

i'll admit, tren gets me more aggressive and so do any dht's but halo was the worst on it but you just have to have self control... like i said, its an excuse and a crutch for people to use and i call major major bull shit on it

Agreed.. Never ran halo yet. Want to however.

VALHALLA CEO
its good bro... i mean, you just have to know what to expect.. NO size whatsoever but strength and aggression through the roof and it will make you hard as nails

That's cool.. I'm all about strength over size. Rather be stronger then most at my size.. But the aggression keeps me away. Hell you know how I am

VALHALLA CEO
i was going to say... you know i love you bro but i just have this feeling halo may not be the best option for you... stick with drol for strength! =)

i'll admit, tren gets me more aggressive and so do any dht's but halo was the worst on it but you just have to have self control... like i said, its an excuse and a crutch for people to use and i call major major bull shit on it
When I didn't post for a while I would check in intermittent, not knowing if you where on Cycle or not. But after reading you and your post after a year I know when you hitting the Tren.

When I didn't post for a while I would check in intermittent, not knowing if you where on Cycle or not. But after reading you and your post after a year I know when you hitting the Tren.

LOLL is it that obvious??? =)

Top Bottom