napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx
roidvisorsteroidify
osgear

Robolics

Hey guys. Just recently, as in an hour ago, discovered this site.

Glad to hear about sarms1 as I was just about to drop a few hundred bucks. Gearhead is a fuck and after discovering this I have no doubt it's garbage.

Anyway, my real concern here is robolics labs. I plan to drop 400 bucks on products tomorrow and wanted to know if they're still good to go.

I know Dylan had praised them at one time and am hoping that's still the case.

I'm quite surprised no one has mentioned them yet.

Anyway, thanks for the rapid feedback!

originalbingham said:

Glad to hear about sarms1 as I was just about to drop a few hundred bucks. Gearhead is a fuck and after discovering this I have no doubt it's garbage.

Anyway, my real concern here is robolics labs. I plan to drop 400 bucks on products tomorrow and wanted to know if they're still good to go.

heard about them on evo but never tried them...someone else will chime in..

originalbingham said:

hey brother... great to see you here! yeah, gear queer is nothing but an alter anyway, he's not even real... you made an extremely wise move avoiding sarms1... they are typical bait and switchers... they sold everyone a good product at first to draw them in and then showed true colors by shipping out shit left and right, deleting everyone's reviews and comment and further making members write reviews to be allowed to stay on the forum... these are the lowest scum and trash there are...

robolics has always been one of my favorite sources... as far as i know he is good to go... i have never heard otherwise... he never did anyone wrong that i ever saw or know of over a long period of time and his gear was always some of the best i have had... if i ever hear different i would certainly warn everyone but he should be good to go...

if you need a REAL sarms source, pure essence is the complete opposite of shit1 i mean sarms1... LOLLLLL

welcome to adrenaline rush brother!

Dylan, thanks for the response. That puts my mind at ease. How did you like your robo cycle? You ran primo, var and a few other compounds I can't recall right now

I ordered his tren and var. The centrino labs var is my only concern as its for the old lady. The pic you had posted over at Evo showed that you had centrino var as well.

Thanks again and I will be ordering some sarms for the old lady from you!

You certainly can't go wrong with Pure essence for your sarms needs. They are the best out there that I've found. The quality and customer service are top notch all the way.

I've always heard good things about Robolics but never used them personally. We also have very good legit sources on this board as well. If you are interested in seeing a price list from Biotech labs, just let me know and I can get you one

I was pleased with robolics. Communication, ordering process and t/a were all on point. The test e did exactly what it was supposed to. In my opinion, robolics is good to go.

Not bashing anyone because iv never even talked to robo, but a guy on another forum was running a gram of his test a week and his bloods came back in the 1,700's. The guy said robo told him he had a bad batch and as we all know that happens and sent him more gear, with anything you will sometimes get something bad it's how they handle it is what makes the difference.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Re: RE: Re: Robolics

Achilles87 said:
Not bashing anyone because iv never even talked to robo, but a guy on another forum was running a gram of his test a week and his bloods came back in the 1,700's. The guy said robo told him he had a bad batch and as we all know that happens and sent him more gear, with anything you will sometimes get something bad it's how they handle it is what makes the difference.

I think I remember that. If I remember correctly there was a few sources having problems with underdosed raws of test E for a time there

No what it was for a time was the test e had too much carbic acid in it which made it underdosed and also extremly painfull.

PHURIOUS PHARMA

He did bloods the middle of July I think it was but yes a few other sources were having problems as well.

Good info. I'm running Pharma test e from hipo. Hopefully that hadn't been contaminated either.

I just want his tren to be good. Everyone swears by it so I hope it lives up to the hype

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk

originalbingham said:
Dylan, thanks for the response. That puts my mind at ease. How did you like your robo cycle? You ran primo, var and a few other compounds I can't recall right now

I ordered his tren and var. The centrino labs var is my only concern as its for the old lady. The pic you had posted over at Evo showed that you had centrino var as well.

NIce bro! let me know and we will get her taken care of...

i loved everything i got from robolics... his primo was some of the best i have had which is saying something... i haven't used him in some time though so this is all prior feedback I am giving you... if nothing changed, he is top notch... i just can't guarantee nothing has changed but likely that it has not...

DylanGemelli said:
originalbingham said:

i loved everything i got from robolics... his primo was some of the best i have had which is saying something... i haven't used him in some time though so this is all prior feedback I am giving you... if nothing changed, he is top notch... i just can't guarantee nothing has changed but likely that it has not...
Thanks again.

What do you recommend for dosing in the sarms for a female? Same as the male doses?

Planning to have her run the "triple stack"

originalbingham said:
DylanGemelli said:
originalbingham said:

Thanks again.

What do you recommend for dosing in the sarms for a female? Same as the male doses?

Planning to have her run the "triple stack"

I have two strong options for her... I have been putting far more females on the super stack now and adding lgd and seen nothing but excellent responses thus far... i have done this with several of my own personal clients as well as many on the forums... here is the layout... if you want to keep her on the triple stack, run it as is and drop the lgd... females need no pct and no supports on this type of cycle...

1-14 GW-501516 20 mg day

1-12 s4 50 mg day

1-12 lgd-4033 5 mg day first two weeks then bump to 10 mg
1-12 mk-2866 12.5 mg day first two weeks then bump to 25 mg

Achilles87 said:

Was this the guy?
If you notice he says "weekly dosage of 500 split into 2 pins weekly, dosage closer to 550 since drew 1.1ml"
So he is taking a total of 550mg week, not a gram. And he proves that by claiming he pins 1.1ml each pin
Do the math:
1.1ml X 250mg.ml=275mg
2 pins weekly of 275mg=550mg
550mg is the total weekly dose as he said.
Now, since he pinned between 250 and 275mg for the blood draw and the result was 1700.....thats not exactly bad now.
jt8961.jpg

Anyway hows everyone been here?

-SD- said:
Achilles87 said:

Was this the guy?
If you notice he says "weekly dosage of 500 split into 2 pins weekly, dosage closer to 550 since drew 1.1ml"
So he is taking a total of 550mg week, not a gram. And he proves that by claiming he pins 1.1ml each pin
Do the math:
1.1ml X 250mg.ml=275mg
2 pins weekly of 275mg=550mg
550mg is the total weekly dose as he said.
Now, since he pinned between 250 and 275mg for the blood draw and the result was 1700.....thats not exactly bad now.
jt8961.jpg

Anyway hows everyone been here?

Funny thing is I actually sent that to your rep to show you so you would know he was saying you had a bad batch of test when really he was at what like 6.5x not that bad actually, but yes that's the guy that was saying he was running a gram of your test and got bad bloods. If you want the other half of my screenshot with his screen name I'll be more than happy to send it to you. I was pretty much just letting people know you made it right with him and at the end of the day that's really what matters.

I know bro i was just pointing out the big disparity of what the claim was and what the actual numbers say, thanks man

Ya people will pretty much say anything to get free stuff. Is there ever proof? No. We as ugl just have to take the hit and make them happy.

PHURIOUS PHARMA

I was talking to a guy a month or so back that posted something very similar to this after he had bloods done 3 days (or something close) after last pin but was encouraged to have bloods redone and drawn only 2 days after last pin and the results came back much more favorable so everyone was happy with the second blood screen. I thought with test E levels wouldnt vary that much but members seemed to accept the 2nd test and all was well.

Top Bottom