napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx
roidvisorsteroidify
osgear

Robolics Tren Ace touchdown

ShredBundy

Hey guys, just got my tren ace from Robo in today. Not much comms between us but ordering process was super easy and got here in only a few days. I was on Hipo's tren 50mg ed and didn't feel anything so I upped it to 100mg ed and still felt nothing. As a first time user, there's no way I wouldn't have responded to real shit, so that left me with a sour taste in my mouth. Anyway, everyone raves about Robo's tren ace so I hope to god this shit is as good as everyone says it is :)
IMG_3782.jpg

Damn that sucks....at least you got you some robo brother I know that shit is fire!

Question was that your first cycle or first time running Tren? I don't see any test in the picture so I am assuming that was your first time running Tren and you have plenty of Test stashed and ready to go.

Did you contact hippo about this? Maybe they could have given you a refund.

[Use the name Sdbronco for 10% off your order! Pm me for Titan Research price list]

Be ready for it bro. I had similar issues. I was running another source, no longer here, at a HIGH dose. Switched to Robo at half the dose and it was strooooong.

Robo rep. Pm me for Robolics GAINS!

Hands down the best tren Ace I have ever ran. Granted I haven't had everyone's in here but Robo Ace cut me up real quick. That stuff was fire!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Damn that sucks....at least you got you some robo brother I know that shit is fire!

Question was that your first cycle or first time running Tren? I don't see any test in the picture so I am assuming that was your first time running Tren and you have plenty of Test stashed and ready to go.

Did you contact hippo about this? Maybe they could have given you a refund.

[Use the name Sdbronco for 10% off your order! Pm me for Titan Research price list]

Yeah, my previous post has my cycle laid out. I'm currently on 100mg prop ed with winny 50mg ed t3 50mcg ed aromasin 12.5mg eod, caber on hand, and now 50mg tren ace ed. I'm not the type of person to go complain and get money back. It's a risk we all have to take with ugl, so i just move on and find a different source!

Lol, so you buy Tren Ace from hipocampus, whom I rep and feel nothing? Hmmm, might I ask for how long? 350mg a week, to some a regular dose, to others minimal. To me, very minimal. You then bump it up to 100mg, how long? This is my first time hearing about this and I read it on a thread stating something to the effects of hipo's stuff might be underdosed, which all of our stuff is lab tested. Robo indeed is a top notch UGL and you made a wise decision rolling with him, however if you had contacted me I'd have paid for labs to verify out my pocket because I like to verify shit myself. However too late now. Thanks for the down low shade bro. FYI this isn't how you build good relationships, because we (you and I) are not off to a good start.

Lol, so you buy Tren Ace from hipocampus, whom I rep and feel nothing? Hmmm, might I ask for how long? 350mg a week, to some a regular dose, to others minimal. To me, very minimal. You then bump it up to 100mg, how long? This is my first time hearing about this and I read it on a thread stating something to the effects of hipo's stuff might be underdosed, which all of our stuff is lab tested. Robo indeed is a top notch UGL and you made a wise decision rolling with him, however if you had contacted me I'd have paid for labs to verify out my pocket because I like to verify shit myself. However too late now. Thanks for the down low shade bro. FYI this isn't how you build good relationships, because we (you and I) are not off to a good start.

350 for 2 weeks 700mg 1 week. You can't possibly tell me that you know 100% that each and every batch is 100% pure and dosed as stated. It's an UNDERGROUND lab. Not sure what's up with the hostility but my first vial was extremely fucked up and I contacted Hipo and he gave me another one. I even said in my last post that out of respect for Hipo I wouldn't disclose exactly what was wrong with the vial because if I told you guys I can pretty much guarantee no one will touch that shit again.

350 for 2 weeks 700mg 1 week. You can't possibly tell me that you know 100% that each and every batch is 100% pure and dosed as stated. It's an UNDERGROUND lab. Not sure what's up with the hostility but my first vial was extremely fucked up and I contacted Hipo and he gave me another one. I even said in my last post that out of respect for Hipo I wouldn't disclose exactly what was wrong with the vial because if I told you guys I can pretty much guarantee no one will touch that shit again.

Dude, seriously don't buck up. There are PLENTY of bros here that know I'd have resolved your issue faster and probably thrown in some 'shit' as you called it. Hipo has plenty of satisfied customers and your account of the 'shit' you received wouldn't guarantee shit other than wasted keystrokes because imo you're not quite as knowledgeable as you think about compounds. Glad you went to and are satisfied with Robo, he's good ppl, but we'll end this discussion between you and I on that positive note bud. You just need to have some courtesy with throwing names under a bus. There's a certain way to resolve things and posting up what you did wasn't cool. No response necessary, glad someone managed to satisfy your needs.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Top Bottom