napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Resting puffy nipple / peck

robthomas

Hey guys ended my pct about a month ago .my cycle I ran was test 500 deca 500 with arimedix and caber . Did before and mid bloods and estrogen before was 37 out of 39 and my mid bloods were 20 out of 39 . So I felt when I got on my cycle I really got my estrogen in check . Then after my last pin on cycle I switched to aromasin and week after I noticed when resting or warm my nipple was alittle puffy at time not all the time . So I got my estrogen checked cause I felt the aromasin I bought was not working . That was check 2 weeks after pct and estrogen was at 48 out of 39 so it was high . My sex drive wasn't very good at all not horny what so ever in the end of pct . So I got a new source and am continuing aromasin with a new rep . will this puffy resting nipple go down once estrogen gets in check or do I hit letro now . Can this also be the reason my sex drive is shit right now and hard ons haven't been good all the time ?
Stats 34 yrs
206 lbs
Fb% 12
5"7 height
Training steady for 8 years

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

if your aromasin is quality it should get it down... its definitely high but its not letro high so you should not have to go that route yet...

That's what I thought I'm just going to ride the 2 more weeks out and get full blood work done

I been doing 25mg eod because I feel I'm more estrogen prone due to my high estrogen number in pre blood work

Top Bottom