napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

RedMorkai's Transformation Contest Log

Awesome work!!! It was great jumping in your log and getting to know you better! I learned a lot about you that I don't think I would have ever learned without you doing this. You made great progress, and look great!!! Great job red!

Nice job Red !! You have definitely put effort in here & it shows. It has been a pleasure sharing an experience like this with you, along with the rest of the team that joined us. I wish you all the best & let's not have all our efforts here go down the drain, let's keep with it. Let's keep in touch, & have dedication to what we enjoy. KEEP THE STRENGTH !!

Noway I'm letting these efforts go down the drain. I'm no where near where I want to be and am even more motivated to keep pushing towards there. It was a pleasure Svani, we'll keep in touch with each other's progress!

Awesome transformation Red! Looking a lot leaner with some added mass

Thanks man! I'm fairly happy with this transformation, the last 2 weeks were a little rough but that's part of this journey, learning to circumvent your setbacks and continue to push on! I appreciate all the support through these weeks.

Really phenomenal MAN! Looking forward to your upcoming cycle!

Me too! I'm looking forward to your cycle too, should be beginning to kick in pretty good for you soon. I'm sure the libido is already there, that's the first thing I always notice.

Awesome work!!! It was great jumping in your log and getting to know you better! I learned a lot about you that I don't think I would have ever learned without you doing this. You made great progress, and look great!!! Great job red!

Thanks! I agree, biggest reason to I did this competition was to develop more bonds within this family of ours. I appreciate all the support throughout, I even started to put my food on one dish instead of 3-4 separate dishes haha!

I'm still super sick, only are like 2000 calories in last 3 days and bloated as can be. I tried to take some pics with the new "isarms 4/26" but I managed to crop it out when doing the front shot and it's barely visible for the back lol. I'm honestly too run down to retry, I'm hoping the pictures I took on Monday may still be acceptable. Here is my back shot from today:

30naptv.jpg

Beginning pictures with yolo2017 sign:
Front - http://i68.tinypic.com/2zh1953.jpg
Back - http://i64.tinypic.com/biq7h2.jpg

The pictures from 2 days before compared to shots every 3 weeks:

Progress pics:
24l6lxu.jpg

Last edited:
Top Bottom