napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

RedMorkai's Transformation Contest Log

On vacay at the end of the contest!! We know who the real winner is...lol keep up the great work Red, only 10 days left

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk

Haha thanks brother. Ya it's not the best way to end the contest, but I'm still content in what i got out of this contest. I mostly did the contest to be more part of the community and engaging more with other members. I feel like I've developed a stronger bond with everyone that was part of this. Thanks for putting this together, it shows you really care about this community and I appreciate that.

Haha thanks brother. Ya it's not the best way to end the contest, but I'm still content in what i got out of this contest. I mostly did the contest to be more part of the community and engaging more with other members. I feel like I've developed a stronger bond with everyone that was part of this. Thanks for putting this together, it shows you really care about this community and I appreciate that.

I agree 100%

Red you look phenomenal man. Great log. Your definitely one of the top contenders for the contest as well. I enjoyed following along and I hope you really enjoy your vacation, you deserve the break man!

Thanks man! Judging by your pics and the quality of your log I think you're a top contender as well.

I had been feeling guilty about not lifting, the iron was calling my name, so I hit the local gym today. Did DLs, bench, squats, DB shoulder press, DB pullbacks, weighted dips, weighted pullups, facepulls, low to high flys, mid range fly, wide grip preachers then close grip preachers in that order. Was a good workout. Feel better now haha.

Got home yesterday and hit back/bi pretty hard. Unfortunately I picked up a cold starting on Thursday, started off pretty minor but left me pretty drained feeling on Sat and Sun, was still able to get a decent workout thankfully. Also started to get indigestion issues yesterday, had some sulfur burps, bloating and general discomfort. This morning I felt like I had swallowed a bowling bowl, and looked that way too lol. Hopefully this bloating dies down for my last picture. Looking forward to seeing everyone's ending picture, the last couple pictures I've seen of you guys have been pretty impressive changes IMO.

Hope you feel better! You get sick on vaca?

I think my niece and nephew had the cold. It was pretty minor and was on the back end of the vaca, but the drive home it felt like it started to transform lol. I'm sure being cooped up in a car for 18 hours over 2 days didn't help.

I think my niece and nephew had the cold. It was pretty minor and was on the back end of the vaca, but the drive home it felt like it started to transform lol. I'm sure being cooped up in a car for 18 hours over 2 days didn't help.

That's a long drive!! Drinks lots of water!

That sucks, figures right at the last days of vaca... Looking forward to your final outcome in this comp. !!!! Good luck ...

Today is the end of the 12th week for me. It's been a fun journey and I've really enjoyed doing this contest; I got to know quite a few of you a lot better. I was 178.6 yesterday, but I literally haven't been able to eat much without feeling like someone dropped a bowling ball down my throat. I was 175.0 at picture time, looking a little flat, especially vascularly but it is what it is. My back shot was a struggle as always, it kept coming out blurry and my stamina dropped quick as flexing is actually quite taxing.

Thanks for once again for the all the sponsors and BigB for putting this together. I want to also thank all the participants, it took courage to put yourself out there and I think everyone was able to make very solid progress. On a side note I started a new routine yesterday, am excited to see how it works out. Also will be starting my cycle this week. Exciting things to come!!!

Today is the end of the 12th week for me. It's been a fun journey and I've really enjoyed doing this contest; I got to know quite a few of you a lot better. I was 178.6 yesterday, but I literally haven't been able to eat much without feeling like someone dropped a bowling ball down my throat. I was 175.0 at picture time, looking a little flat, especially vascularly but it is what it is. My back shot was a struggle as always, it kept coming out blurry and my stamina dropped quick as flexing is actually quite taxing.

Thanks for once again for the all the sponsors and BigB for putting this together. I want to also thank all the participants, it took courage to put yourself out there and I think everyone was able to make very solid progress. On a side note I started a new routine yesterday, am excited to see how it works out. Also will be starting my cycle this week. Exciting things to come!!!

It was a honor to do the contest with you red!! Can't wait to hear about your cycle coming up! You did a great job during this contest and gave some great advice!!

Beginning pictures with yolo2017 sign:
Front - http://i68.tinypic.com/2zh1953.jpg
Back - http://i64.tinypic.com/biq7h2.jpg

Progress pics:
24l6lxu.jpg

Nice job Red !! You have definitely put effort in here & it shows. It has been a pleasure sharing an experience like this with you, along with the rest of the team that joined us. I wish you all the best & let's not have all our efforts here go down the drain, let's keep with it. Let's keep in touch, & have dedication to what we enjoy. KEEP THE STRENGTH !!

Top Bottom