napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

RedMorkai's Transformation Contest Log

Looking good RedM. In your most recent pic your shoulders seem fuller, Lower Ab V Taper is more noticeable and you look fuller over all. Great job. Going anywhere good for Vacation?

Thanks man! I felt so weak that day posing, had still been quite under the weather.

Nothing to special, mostly just visiting family. I'll be hitting up Hershey, PA then off to Virginia. Will be nice to get a sneak peak of summer, we still have lots of snow here.

Goals are being made, looks like you've got it covered. Just keep it up on your vacation, !!! Enjoy though, put squeeze the workout in, Always!!!

Had my biweekly massage. The myofascial in my back is really starting to loosen up. Can still feel lots of a little adhesions but they give away quickly. My teres majors, especially on the left side are still being quite stubborn though. Going to start being more diligent in working them with the lacrosse ball.

Had my biweekly massage. The myofascial in my back is really starting to loosen up. Can still feel lots of a little adhesions but they give away quickly. My teres majors, especially on the left side are still being quite stubborn though. Going to start being more diligent in working them with the lacrosse ball.

That is something I need to do more of!

Been hitting the gym hard this week, today is my last day before vacation! Push day, may throw in a light leg (legs are rocked from Tuesday) since I'm traveling on leg day tomorrow.

Keep killing it bro! You working out on vaca?

I've looked into the local gyms there, but I'm leaning towards not working out at all and have a nice deload/vacation. Isn't the best for this contest but I think longterm makes the most sense. Deload right before starting my cycle will be nice. I'm sure I'll at minimum do some minor calisthenics, pushups pullups etc. I wouldn't be surprised I get antsy and hit the gym 1-2x, but it definitely won't be a normal session if I do.

I've looked into the local gyms there, but I'm leaning towards not working out at all and have a nice deload/vacation. Isn't the best for this contest but I think longterm makes the most sense. Deload right before starting my cycle will be nice. I'm sure I'll at minimum do some minor calisthenics, pushups pullups etc. I wouldn't be surprised I get antsy and hit the gym 1-2x, but it definitely won't be a normal session if I do.
Good for you bro!! Hope you have a great time.

Snapped a quick picture today before heading off on vacation. See how much damage I can manage to keep at bay haha.

hskrgo.jpg

On vacay at the end of the contest!! We know who the real winner is...lol keep up the great work Red, only 10 days left

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk

Top Bottom