napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

RedMorkai's Transformation Contest Log

I don't really have a favorite but if I had to pick it would be squats!! The reason I was asking is a lot of the times we can get mentally motivated with the exercises that we like to do and often lack motivation for the ones we don't like! So when my energy is low from cutting or just life I know I have to be on point with my mental game!!

I wondered if that's why you were asking. I do think part of it's mental. A lot of bodybuilding is just as much mental as physical sometimes.

Holy shit I missed this pic! Dude your fucking killing IT!!!! Really shredding up nicely and it looks like you have added some size in your arms and shoulders for sure! You kinda look like Jack Teller from SOA haha! Looking great bro fuck ya!

haha, never thought of that. Thanks man!

3 weeks of competition have gone by. I'm down about 6lbs, I think about 3lbs is actual fat maybe even less. I wish I was making more progress, as usual, but I'm also pretty satisfied, really been enjoying the increased cardio and I think I'll begin to reap even more benefits from it in the weeks to come. Here's a pic update, I definitely screwed up my back double bicep pose lol. Posing is something I'll have to work on when I actually have something decent to work with, haha!

34igzcz.jpg

I missed this too, had to scroll back a couple pages to find it but you're looking good bro! Shoulders are looking better IMO and your back is looking more shredded.

I missed this too, had to scroll back a couple pages to find it but you're looking good bro! Shoulders are looking better IMO and your back is looking more shredded.

Thanks man! I'll post another pic next week, things are slowly getting tighter. You're looking good in your latest pic too!

Still dealing with a sore ankle, although it's improving a lot. I ran on it a short distance yesterday and it did bother it some so I'm going to continue elliptical and bike until next week. All my lifts were real strong this week, the extra calories is definitely helping. Weight has been staying steady the last few mornings.

Still dealing with a sore ankle, although it's improving a lot. I ran on it a short distance yesterday and it did bother it some so I'm going to continue elliptical and bike until next week. All my lifts were real strong this week, the extra calories is definitely helping. Weight has been staying steady the last few mornings.
Must be a common thing since we ran outside lol. My ankle and knee after outdoor runs have been causing me some pain. Elliptical and rowing over here ha!
Looks like you are doing well...it's been a while since I've stopped in...keep on keepin' on! 😄

Holy shit I missed this pic! Dude your fucking killing IT!!!! Really shredding up nicely and it looks like you have added some size in your arms and shoulders for sure! You kinda look like Jack Teller from SOA haha! Looking great bro fuck ya!
Thought the same thing about the SOA comment lol

Been seeing more and more veins pop up everyday, especially in the legs. I even saw one in the obliques last night. Here's a recent pic of the quads, the pic doesn't really do much justice, but can sort of make out some of the veins forming.

rhomrp.jpg

Been seeing more and more veins pop up everyday, especially in the legs. I even saw one in the obliques last night. Here's a recent pic of the quads, the pic doesn't really do much justice, but can sort of make out some of the veins forming.

rhomrp.jpg

Legs are looking good bro. I see some calve veins there. I remember my first ab vein...thought it was a hernia. Turns out I have a big vein that runs down past my belly button. When my blood is pumping it stands out. Amazing what one finds when they lean out.

Last edited:

rhomrp.jpg

Never seen a leg vein in my life. That shit is awesome man keep killing it!

rhomrp.jpg

Looking good red!! Are you bulking yet or still cutting?

So today is the start of week 7 for me, halfway through the transformation contest. The contest has really helped drive me and I've developed some comradery with some of the fellow contestants. I think I looked better in the mirror the other day, looking a little flat in the updated pics but can still see progress I think. The second picture is a graph of my weight and bf% that the scale read out to gauge progress. I did this starting week 2, so the chart is 36 days long for reference.

ofqyjt.jpg

eu3l6q.jpg

So today is the start of week 7 for me, halfway through the transformation contest. The contest has really helped drive me and I've developed some comradery with some of the fellow contestants. I think I looked better in the mirror the other day, looking a little flat in the updated pics but can still see progress I think. The second picture is a graph of my weight and bf% that the scale read out to gauge progress. I did this starting week 2, so the chart is 36 days long for reference.

ofqyjt.jpg

eu3l6q.jpg

Looking good bro!! Definetly a lot leaner!! Great job red!!

Nice progress RedM, definitely looking leaner and more defined. Lol, You have out done me with the graph. Are you reverse dieting at the moment or already in a surplus? Also, had a chance to look over your routine again, looks as though you periodize your training. Heavy / lower reps some days and lighter / higher reps on others, but with a systematic approach. Have you found this to be useful and beneficial?

Nice progress RedM, definitely looking leaner and more defined. Lol, You have out done me with the graph. Are you reverse dieting at the moment or already in a surplus? Also, had a chance to look over your routine again, looks as though you periodize your training. Heavy / lower reps some days and lighter / higher reps on others, but with a systematic approach. Have you found this to be useful and beneficial?

I've been phasing in more calories for 11 days now, adding about 80cals a day. I know it's a little bit fast but as you can see by graph I've been dropping weight pretty rapidly still.

Yes, it's hard to write my routine up definitively as I really do a lot of minor variations and I'm constantly finding myself making slight tweaks often. I have 2 philosophies when I'm progressing each week. I first try to mix heavy days for continuing to develop my strength and CNS with volume/pump days for hypertrophy gains. I couldn't do the heavy 6 days a week anyways. I also try not to push 100% every single time I lift, this can be challenging to hold yourself back sometimes haha. There are times I'll have a really good heavy lift day I'll hold back slightly the following session depending how I'm feeling. I feel like this keeps the muscles stimulated and helps me hit the lifts hard the following heavy session. I really need to research this as I'm really coming up with most of this on my own through experimentation. I even have a couple books addressing this but I've been too busy and lazy to read them haha.

I think the research will be good but nothing take the place of knowing what works for your body through experimentation and gauging results with each phase.

Top Bottom