napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

RedMorkai's PE Shred Stack Log

RedMorkai

Started the 12 week shred stack(S4, GW, SR9009) from PE a week ago on 12/12. I lifted for about 5 years starting my sophmore year in HS and into college. Having suffered a shoulder dislocation and just distracted by college life, my bodybuilding went to the side. About 8 years later I began to get back into lifting, but nothing too serious, mostly with just the equipment I had at home. I then began 2 different businesses, both of which I still operate, I also bought a new house and just became very distracted for a while. Almost a year ago now everything settled back down and I realized I had gotten really fat. So I began to slowly bring back my old life style. I was 230 lbs in August when I dialed in completely into shedding the fat.

Stats as of 12/12
32yrs
5'9
204.6 lb

Target Marcros: 75F 170C 180P

Current Regimen:

Sunday - Chest
Bench Press (4 sets)
DB Incline
Low-High Cable Fly
Flat Bench DB Fly
Dips to failure

Monday - Back
Deadlift (4 sets)
Cable Rows
Lat Pull Downs
Dumbbell Rows

Tuesday
HIIT Cardio
Full body myofascial work

Wednesday - Arms
Barbell Curl
Incline Close Grip Press
Standing Concentration Curls
Cable Tri Extensions
Bench Dips to failure

Thursday - Shoulders
Standing Military Press
Side Lateral Raise
Rear Delt Raise
Inclined Bench Press

Friday - Legs
ATG Squats (4 sets)
Romanian Deadlifts (4 sets)
Leg press

Saturday
Usually some outdoor adventure with the dog.

All are 3 sets unless otherwise indicated. Steady state cardio everyday and do HIIT usually only once a week sometimes I get a second session in.

First week, got used to taking the doses pretty rapidly and like others have said, I began to even like the taste of the SARMs. Taste of gainz! I definitely noticed an improvement in my VO², I was hardly increasing my breathing during the steady state. I was able to push my cardio quite a bit this week. Was close to macros this week, averaging 72P 164C 176P, just slightly under targets.

Looking forward to week 2!

Very nice intro and you've had some great results already bro. I'll be following your progress and wish you the best. This shred stack should treat you very well! Your endurance and fat loss should be through the roof!

Yesterday was a disappointing lift day. It was my first week that I didn't make gains on my Bench. I actually dropped a total of 3 reps over 4 sets. It was frustrating but those days happen. My Incline DB Press was weak after as well. DB flys went well though, upped then 4 reps total and will most likely upping the weight on that next week depending on how the rest of chest goes.

Today was a good day though. I've been quickly adding weight back to my deadlift after recovering from an injury. Last week I struggled with grip issues at 345. Today I did 375x6 for 4 sets and only had grip issues with the last rep of the last 3 sets. It was a lot better. Definitely will be upping the weight again next week as long as grip continues along as it wasn't really much of a workout on my back/hamstrings. I might even go for 5 sets next week if grip is still my major limiting factor.

I also ordered some RAD-140 in light of the awesome sale at PE, so will be adding that to the stack when it arrives.

Been major slacking on the log but I can share some overall updates. I'm almost done my 6th week of my shred stack. I implemented rad-140 at the end of week 2 and also added mk677 starting week 5.

I noticed endurance improvements very early on in the cycle. I'm very interested to see how my endurance changes when I drop the SR9009 but still have the GW starting week 9.

I believe I started noticing some strength improvements starting week 3 but it really kicked in week 4. Here are some of the numbers on my lifts from beginning of cycle to recent workouts:

Deadlifts 345->415
Squats 225->315
Bench 265->285
OH Press 170->185

Been keeping on spot with both my diet and cardio. My elipitical was out of comission for about a week early Jan so I did the rowing machine for HIIT that week. I love the rowing machine so since then I began doing it for half my HIIT sessions since then.

Weight
204.6->199.8
BF%
19.6%->17.0%

I was intending to lose 1.5lbs a week which I didn't get, but I definitely had some recomp in there so I really am not complaining. My overall goal for the cycle was to break below 15% bf and I'm feeling pretty confident on hitting that at this rate.

Been major slacking on the log but I can share some overall updates. I'm almost done my 6th week of my shred stack. I implemented rad-140 at the end of week 2 and also added mk677 starting week 5.

I noticed endurance improvements very early on in the cycle. I'm very interested to see how my endurance changes when I drop the SR9009 but still have the GW starting week 9.

I believe I started noticing some strength improvements starting week 3 but it really kicked in week 4. Here are some of the numbers on my lifts from beginning of cycle to recent workouts:

Deadlifts345->415
Squats225->315
Bench265->285
OH Press170->185

Been keeping on spot with both my diet and cardio. My elipitical was out of comission for about a week early Jan so I did the rowing machine for HIIT that week. I love the rowing machine so since then I began doing it for half my HIIT sessions since then.

Weight
204.6->199.8
BF%
19.6%->17.0%

I was intending to lose 1.5lbs a week which I didn't get, but I definitely had some recomp in there so I really am not complaining. My overall goal for the cycle was to break below 15% bf and I'm feeling pretty confident on hitting that at this rate.

Dude those increases are incredible! And nice recomp too! Gotta love those results!

Very nice brother... Keep in mind that nothing i creases endurance like GW... SR is meant to increase metabolism and reverse metabolic disorder and its secondary benefit is endurance while endurance is the primary quality of GW so get ready! Big gains still to come

Dude those increases are incredible! And nice recomp too! Gotta love those results!

Thanks man! I'm very pleased with the results. All my lifts are quickly coming back to where I was previously. Actually I passed my OHP with the last increase and my BP isn't too far behind. Still got some catching up to do on DLs and squats, but those have been improving way faster than anticipated. I'm ready to rock the 2nd half of this cycle!

Very nice brother... Keep in mind that nothing i creases endurance like GW... SR is meant to increase metabolism and reverse metabolic disorder and its secondary benefit is endurance while endurance is the primary quality of GW so get ready! Big gains still to come

That's very true. Thanks for the support brother, I'll make sure big gains keep coming and make you all proud!

This week has been an awesome week for strength gains, just hit 190 on OHP and kept all my reps. Shoulders have traditionally been one of my laggers, but I've been really focusing on trying to keep my OHP at 2/3rd of BP and it seems to be paying off.

Mini update. Weighed in this morning at 196 on spot. That's 3.8lbs lost in a week. I expect that to come back up a bit or at least not see much drop over next 7 days. But it's always encouraging to see that much of a drop. Had another good strength week, increases all around. I sleep well anyways but I do feel more rested in morning from mk677. Will give some more number updates in the upcoming week.

Mini update. Weighed in this morning at 196 on spot. That's 3.8lbs lost in a week. I expect that to come back up a bit or at least not see much drop over next 7 days. But it's always encouraging to see that much of a drop. Had another good strength week, increases all around. I sleep well anyways but I do feel more rested in morning from mk677. Will give some more number updates in the upcoming week.

now that's progress bro! i love to hear and see that.. . keep pushing hard! very nice work...

Starting week 9 today. Weighed in at 194.6 this morning. BF% measured at 15.2% today. I am very pleased to say the least.

This past week I did a deload. I still did all my workout sets but with 50-60% of my 1RM and shorter rest periods in between. With the extra time I did a little more steady state cardio than usual pushing a over an hour. I still consumed about the same amount of calories since the beginning, I just haven't felt the need to decrease with the results I've been getting. My cardio intensity has increased to offset that I suppose. This is the week I should crush my 15% bf goal; I am very excited!

very fuckin nice results bro keep killing it, how much longer on cycle? nvm I see 12 weeks you will damn sure beat the 15% I would think even 14% or lower keep killing it man that's awesome

very fuckin nice results bro keep killing it, how much longer on cycle? nvm I see 12 weeks you will damn sure beat the 15% I would think even 14% or lower keep killing it man that's awesome

Thanks! SARMs definitely exceeded my expectations. I am very happy to becoming below 15% and am looking forward to my first test cycle in April. I still have a few details to iron out on that cycle; I haven't decided how much SARMs I wanted to include with it. I know I'll be doing mk677 and GW at the least; but for now I'm more focused on rocking the last 3 weeks of this cycle.

Starting week 9 today. Weighed in at 194.6 this morning. BF% measured at 15.2% today. I am very pleased to say the least.

This past week I did a deload. I still did all my workout sets but with 50-60% of my 1RM and shorter rest periods in between. With the extra time I did a little more steady state cardio than usual pushing a over an hour. I still consumed about the same amount of calories since the beginning, I just haven't felt the need to decrease with the results I've been getting. My cardio intensity has increased to offset that I suppose. This is the week I should crush my 15% bf goal; I am very excited!

Very nice bro! Glad to see everything going so well for you. You are right on target, and having some nice results from this stack! Keep it up!

(PM me for a price list for Biotech Labs and 10% discount)

man that is awesome.... this is what its all about and i love seeing goals achieved.. i have no doubt you will not only achieve but absolutely surpass your goals... keep up the great work

Top Bottom