napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Recomp Question

Ierse

I've been lurking in here for about a week now and been on other forums doing research. My goal is to recomp to roughly about 155 to 160. I am debating to either take 5mg of LGD + 10mg mk677 for 8-12 weeks or 5mg of rad so I wanted to ask you take on it?

Stats: I'm currently sitting at 145 at 5'7'' 24yo M and between 15-18% bf, Training experience 8 years and my current split is a 6day powerbuilding, finished my first cycle of Osta at 15mg for the last 8 weeks of my cut from 190 obese to 145 about 1 1/2 mo ago so now I'm looking to recomp to a higher weight

My Osta cycle went great, I was able to maintain my strength during my cut and didn't feel much suppress until the very end. I did not run a pct after my Osta cycle because I felt normal and got my bloodwork done a week after and showed everything to be normal. I do have 30 Nolva on hand just in case

Last edited:
Sarms should always be 12 weeks at least. And dosages seem light. You will want a pct. doesn?t sound like you have your research all together yet. I know you are looking for advise. Something seems incomplete about your question.
Cycle history
Work out history.
Define your recomposes needs a bit stronger.

Last edited:
Sarms should always be 12 weeks at least. And dosages seem light. You will want a pct. doesn?t sound like you have your research all together yet. I know you are looking for advise. Something seems incomplete about your question.
Cycle history
Work out history.
Define your recomposes needs a bit stronger.

Thank you, I added more details about my question

First off, congrats on your progress! That is a big weight loss number and shows you have been dedicated. If you are looking to recomp, you absolutely want cardarine in the stack. 20mg per day is a perfect dose. From there you can really go in a bunch of different directions. For me, a simple cardarine and LGD stack is great for staying lean and adding some muscle. I would dose the LGD at 10mg per day. Stay focused on your diet and training and you will get there. It is also super important to make sure you are getting legit SARMs. I highly recommend www.sarms.forsale Absolutely the best quality around.

Top Bottom