napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Recomp Macros

g97iulio

Hi, I follow you on YouTube and isarms.com . I'm going to buy lgd and s4 , i would like to know your opinion about macros 'distribution for a re-composition and if it useful change it between day on and off . Thank you .

i would not do anything like that but its all trial and error and its different from person to person... thats something that requires monitoring and seeing how you respond to given diets and macro intakes... i can only give you hypothesis which likely would not be accurate and do you no good...

First of all : Thank you for the answer

i would not do anything like that but its all trial and error and its different from person to person... thats something that requires monitoring and seeing how you respond to given diets and macro intakes... i can only give you hypothesis which likely would not be accurate and do you no good...
Yes of course i mean in general , i'm about 12bf less or more, my weight is 82/83kg and my height is 1.75m . I was thinking to use this macros : 15%carbs,40% pro,45% fat for 5 day of low carbs, one day of normocaloric 40/30/30, and a day of iper caloric (as recharge) 60/15/25. Thank you .

Yes of course i mean in general , i'm about 12bf less or more, my weight is 82/83kg and my height is 1.75m . I was thinking to use this macros : 15%carbs,40% pro,45% fat for 5 day of low carbs, one day of normocaloric 40/30/30, and a day of iper caloric (as recharge) 60/15/25. Thank you .

As Dylan said, it’s all trial and error... you need to find what works for YOU... for example for me, low carbs has never worked... I feel drained, no energy.. maybe for you it works. You need to experiment...

I agree with Dylan and gian that's it's trial and error and every individual will respond differently. I personally have done carb cycling with great results. For me cycling carbs gives me the opportunity to be at a deficit or surplus for 4 or 5 days out of the week pending my goal. For example if I was cutting I would be at a deficit on my low carb days 4 days a week and the other 3 days be at maintainence. For me I don't go to extremes with how low or high I manipulate my carbs and over the years have learned that my body starts to adapt to the amount of carbs I consume in 2-3 days. I usually stick to 2 or 3 day blocks. For example Sunday and Monday would be low days, Tuesday and Wednesday would be high days, Thursday and Friday would be low and Saturday would be high. For 4 days I am at a deficit with low days and the other 3 are at maintainence at high days. If cutting I rarely bring my carbs up to a surplus level. With carb cycling there is less of a need to refeed cause leptin levels are staying steady with bringing carbs up every 2-3 days. Hope that helps bro!

when it comes to anything with diet, we can all give you STANDARD advice but most of that is person to person dependent... thats just the intricacy of diet... most things that people write they do, i could never do and im sure many could never do the things i do... when i have had clients i work with on diet, its a long drawn out process where i monitor them closely etc... there's just no cookie cutter answer for things like this or i would give it immediately...

Top Bottom