200g (4 x 50g) sweet potato cut into semi-thick pieces
6oz turkey lunch meat
1 slice mozzarella cheese
small handful of spinach
2 Roma tomato slices
2 tsp BBQ
Steps

Set oven to 375F.
Slice a sweet potato into 4 thick pieces to make the buns of the sliders. TIP: You can pre-bake the slider buns in the oven for about 8-10 minutes prior to assembling the slider. This will help ensure that buns are fully cooked when eating. Simply place them on a baking sheet and toss them in the oven. Just that easy!
Cut the slice of mozzarella cheese into 4 pieces.
On one sweet potato slice, add spinach, 1 tomato slice, 3oz turkey meat, 2 mozzarella cheese pieces, 1 tsp BBQ sauce.
Top with the other sweet potato slice and jam a wooden kabob skewer all the way through the entire slider so that it pierces the sweet bun below.
Repeat for the other slider.
Place them on a baking sheet and bake for 30 minutes at 375F or until the sweet potato is cooked to desired firmness/softness. I prefer them to be firm so that you can hold it like a slider.
Allow the sliders to cool before eating.
Approximate macros for each slider:

239 calories
24g protein
23g carbs
4g fat

Re: RE: recipe for sweet potato sliders

Childsplay said:
Ingredients for 2 sliders:

6oz turkey lunch meat
small handful of spinach
2 Roma tomato slices
2 tsp BBQ
Steps

Set oven to 375F.
Slice a sweet potato into 4 thick pieces to make the buns of the sliders. TIP: You can pre-bake the slider buns in the oven for about 8-10 minutes prior to assembling the slider. This will help ensure that buns are fully cooked when eating. Simply place them on a baking sheet and toss them in the oven. Just that easy!
On one sweet potato slice, add spinach, 1 tomato slice, 3oz turkey meat, 2 mozzarella cheese pieces, 1 tsp BBQ sauce.
Top with the other sweet potato slice and jam a wooden kabob skewer all the way through the entire slider so that it pierces the sweet bun below.
Place them on a baking sheet and bake for 30 minutes at 375F or until the sweet potato is cooked to desired firmness/softness. I prefer them to be firm so that you can hold it like a slider.

239 calories
24g protein
23g carbs
4g fat
These sound absolutely incredible! I love the idea and will definitely be trying these this week. Thanks for sharing.

RickRock said:
Childsplay said:

6oz turkey lunch meat
small handful of spinach
2 Roma tomato slices
2 tsp BBQ
Steps

Set oven to 375F.

239 calories
24g protein
23g carbs
4g fat
These sound absolutely incredible! I love the idea and will definitely be trying these this week. Thanks for sharing.
The are ! I'll post more as i get some time soon because eating clean doesn't have to be bland and boring

Re: RE: Re: RE: recipe for sweet potato sliders

Childsplay said:
RickRock said:
Childsplay said:

6oz turkey lunch meat
small handful of spinach
2 Roma tomato slices
2 tsp BBQ
Steps

Set oven to 375F.

239 calories
24g protein
23g carbs
4g fat
The are ! I'll post more as i get some time soon because eating clean doesn't have to be bland and boring

Please do! I love new ideas

Childsplay said:

6oz turkey lunch meat
small handful of spinach
2 Roma tomato slices
2 tsp BBQ
Steps

Set oven to 375F.

239 calories
24g protein
23g carbs
4g fat
Holy shit, this sounds unbelievable!

Sent from my HTC6525LVW using Tapatalk

Childsplay said:
RickRock said:
Childsplay said:

6oz turkey lunch meat
small handful of spinach
2 Roma tomato slices
2 tsp BBQ
Steps

Set oven to 375F.

239 calories
24g protein
23g carbs
4g fat

That last statement says it all... I have been trying to convey that message for so long so everyone can understand this concept... The bbq sets these off... I bet that tastes incredible on these... NICE POST bro... I really want to try these

Top Bottom