napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Really liking this place

Angel

I never imagine how cool and helpful everyone would been, I'm really overwhelmed on how people help one another in here, I have nothing but good vibes coming from everyone, thanks for receiving me with open arms!!!! :D

No problem bro. Thats why we are here. To help each other reach out goals. Its not just about money. Its about growth and success. And being happy.

PHURIOUS PHARMA

Angel said:
I never imagine how cool and helpful everyone would been, I'm really overwhelmed on how people help one another in here, I have nothing but good vibes coming from everyone, thanks for receiving me with open arms!!!! :D

Welcome to your new home bro!

Angel said:

We are glad you are enjoying it here, and we are glad to have you and help in any way we can

Angel. This is the way it is supposed to be. Dylan got this right for sure. Im loving the bs free invitoment. And looks like all cool brothers and sisters

One thing I can guarantee, well a few things... 1. You won't EVER find a place set up and ran like this one... I made it A POINT to do this a certain way and it will stay on one path and one path only... THE RIGHT ONE 2. I have made sure to get everyone the best possible staff that shares the same vision to ensure everyone is treated as they are... family! 3. I am guaranteeing the BEST of the BEST for sponsors and references so EVERYONE has the VERY BEST options and choices for products without any bs reviews or concerns of not getting what they pay for 4. I am going to be far and away the most active admin you have ever seen 5. This is a FAMILY and will stay that way!!

DylanGemelli said:
cybrsage said:
I love this place too, cannot imagine a day without stopping in. Welcome!

Im even on here when Im asleep! LOLLL

haha same.. But welcome aboard Angel feel free to ask questions or PM anyone if ever needed, glad to have you!

Thank you all, this is getting addicting lol, love it :)

Changing my life around one day at a time!

Angel said:
Sure will Olympus!

Following you every step of the way bro. PM me for advice any time!!!

"At the age of six I wanted to be a cook. At seven I wanted to be Napoleon. And my ambition has been growing steadily ever since."

Angel said:
Thank you all, this is getting addicting lol, love it :)

Trust me bro, theres a reason i live for this day in and day out!

DylanGemelli said:
One thing I can guarantee, well a few things... 1. You won't EVER find a place set up and ran like this one... I made it A POINT to do this a certain way and it will stay on one path and one path only... THE RIGHT ONE 2. I have made sure to get everyone the best possible staff that shares the same vision to ensure everyone is treated as they are... family! 3. I am guaranteeing the BEST of the BEST for sponsors and references so EVERYONE has the VERY BEST options and choices for products without any bs reviews or concerns of not getting what they pay for 4. I am going to be far and away the most active admin you have ever seen 5. This is a FAMILY and will stay that way!!
Dylan, are you done at evo ? Just got the email today about this board .

Jacfolly said:
DylanGemelli said:
Dylan, are you done at evo ? Just got the email today about this board .

Done?!? Way more than done bro... I will not associate my good name or moral upbringing with scamming scum such as them. They brain wash, mislead and flat out take advantage of not only consumers but even their own people bro... This forum and FAMILY is here to ensure that does not continue!

Top Bottom