napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx
roidvisorsteroidify
osgear

Really IWGF,Domestic Pharma

TIN MAN

There was a question raised about aromasin is very underdosed coming from a Rep

Knowing I have been dosing this brand at 12.5 ED,,,,with that in question,,,, I order Pharm Grade
form IWGF knowing I start my cycle this week ,,,,, I got with IWGF in just a short time ,

Knowing the problem at hand He had it in the mail ,,,,....got it today thats fast.....

For all you're Domestic Pharma go with IWGF you know what you're getting.

Thanks

Last edited:

Knowing I have been dosing this brand at 12.5 ED,,,,with that in question,,,, I order Pharm Grade
form IWGF knowing I start my cycle this week ,,,,, I got with IWGF in just a short time ,

Knowing the problem at hand He had it in the mail ,,,,....got it today thats fast.....

Thanks
Gee, I wonder who that was? ;)

Thanks
It's always a pleasure tin man. We are very lucky to work with good people like you. Thanks so much for the shout out.

Sent from my BBA100-1 using Tapatalk

It's always a pleasure tin man. We are very lucky to work with good people like you. Thanks so much for the shout out.

Sent from my BBA100-1 using Tapatalk

Totally agree my man. Really great culture of people here at isarms.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Thanks

Awesome....trustworthy...fast service. DP has been great to me .

Of course. I'm out to be honest and help everyone. :)

I saw that the other day and I had the same issue with another source on here regarding Aromasin in capsules. It was expensive and totally beat . I posted bloods but I didn't disclose the source because I didn't wanna start shit being that one of the top guys on here was with them. The test cyp was real but I think it was underdosed as well. My estrogen was jacked high. I wound up getting SarmsX (PE at the time) and it straightened me out thank God! Now I try to stick with Pharma grade when I can . I was definitely freaking out though. Thanks for posting that .

Top Bottom