napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Realistic expectations. Your experiences.

NickSanchez208

Hey guys just got a few questions for some of you Vets out there. I was recommended the cutting stack and am seriously contemplating purchasing it and am just a little curious on what to expect. For those of you who ran the cutting stack how much did you lose? I know everyone is different but I'm just attempting to get an approximation. I'm currently 255 lbs, 6'3 roughly 24% body fat. I lift 6 days a week, cardio 5 days,and am running a 500 cal deficit.

it is including the cardio. I try to burn around 1000 cals either running or hitting the stair master hard. I record my cals on an app. Usually though the deficit fluctuates a little from 500 to 1000

If I could lose even 5 I would be ecstatic! Do you mind if I ask what percentage you went to and from? It's easier to drop the higher you are is it not?

Stats before I started cutting stack:
Weight:260-255
Bf%35-38
Cal deficit at 2000 ( would always eat up to 1700 honestly)
My maintenance is 2500 i believe.

After Cutting Stack:
209-214
Bf% 17-19 (with high tech machine not sure on accuracy)

Hey brother glad you're taking control! Sarmsx cutting stack is no joke! It helps in so many ways not only did i loose bf but gained so much 💪 people would ask if i was in gear lmfao.. but again i had already lost alot of weight with about 2 years of discipline and diet.. Theres no Magic pill sadly to say it takes discipline it depends how badly you want it..

637fd2526a0f4a0ed16c9152d2351407.jpg

48b0c54f10cddc85ba818a9945add76b.jpg

Last edited:
when you run gw501516, you are extending the capabilities of endurance and cardiovascular performance to the highest extent... if you want to burn fat, you need to have a disciplined diet and implement cardio... you dont just burn fat because your taking something... what your planning on using is giving you all the capabilities you could never have on your own... DO NOT waste that opportunity... 4-5 days a week of cardio, 30-45 minutes per day.. you will drop so much fucking fat, you wont know what to do, IF and ONLY IF you are dedicated and get your diet under control but you have the compounds that will allow it but its ultimately up to you on what you get out of them

Top Bottom