napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx
roidvisorsteroidify
osgear

Random Question!

All sources here are excellent...

Pharma Lady Rep

Last edited by a moderator:
I'm new to this forum. Came over from another. Can some one please refer me to the sources link? I can't find it anywhere.

All great sources here. All the sources support each other as well which is great. I don't see a reason to list a top 3.

I'm just looking for the sources page where I can communicate with the sources for their lists. I can't find their banners or contact info. Can you help with that?

I'm just looking for the sources page where I can communicate with the sources for their lists. I can't find their banners or contact info. Can you help with that?
It's been missing for the past few days. I don't know why...

Pharma Lady Rep

Hey Pharma Lady. I sent you a pm with my contact info. I look forward to receiving your info. Please let me know if there's anything else I need to provide. Thanks a ton.

Hey Pharma Lady. I sent you a pm with my contact info. I look forward to receiving your info. Please let me know if there's anything else I need to provide. Thanks a ton.
Send me a PM bro... I'll get you a list. Pharma Lady is busy processing orders.

Pharma Lady Rep

All I gotta say is... PHURIOUS.

Phurious, Robo, IWGF/BGS, Pharma Lady, Biotech, Hipo, R24... Can't go wrong dude.

I'm new to this forum. Came over from another. Can some one please refer me to the sources link? I can't find it anywhere.

Trying to pm you. Says you are accepting them?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

They are all great sources here, or they wouldn't be here. I personally a, VERY happy with Biotech and the results I get from the gear. Powerful , potent, and smooth as butter

Top Bottom