napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

rad140 and sr9009 log soon

wolfie

Banned
Hey guys,
Soon I'll be doing a log on both SR9009 and RAD 140 focusing on shredded and building lean body mass. Anyone interested in this log/regime?
Wolfie.

Im more than interested! Ive been spending the last four months with the guys at pure essence researching, implementing and perfecting these new concepts... This is going to be serious! I am extremely excited to see this

I'm most definitely interested in how these both go for you. I've only heard great things about them, and it would be excellent to hear real user feedback on them. Looking forward to your thoughts and updates on these!

I am going to have some really nice videos and write ups on these soon... I hope everyone is ready to get their heads blown by certain findings and what these two are intended to do and provide... Its damn near earth shattering... Real game changers for sure...

This board needs a LIKE button, so instead of replying to say "sweet!!" or "thanks!" I can just click like.

Sweet, thanks! ;)

cybrsage said:
This board needs a LIKE button, so instead of replying to say "sweet!!" or "thanks!" I can just click like.

Sweet, thanks! ;)

I'll work on that... one thing that is really cool I think people have missed is the friend button. If you look, you can also select "foe" as well... So if you have someone you happen to not like, you can make them a "foe" LOL

Yup, bring the log, I've been waiting on some conclusive info on these new products before I start thinking of digging in.... I would do it myself but I'm not the type to have a structured scientific approach

Prcc1981 said:
Yup, bring the log, I've been waiting on some conclusive info on these new products before I start thinking of digging in.... I would do it myself but I'm not the type to have a structured scientific approach

there is definitely some intriguing conclusions drawn so far to say the least so implementation is going to be extremely interesting... stay tuned... wolfie will run a nice log as will yours truly...

Top Bottom