napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

RAD140 and Anavar for women

mp147

RAD140 for women

Hi All -

I've been following the few women that post on here, and I wanted to get everyone's thoughts.

I'm a figure competitor utilizing LGD, SR9009 and GW for my prep cycle (all from
SARMSx of course). Planning to add in S4 as I get closer to show.

Has anyone seen any real gains from stacking in RAD140? Or is it overkill???

Thank you to everyone. I have learned so much in this forum....

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Last edited:
miss bizz is using it right now and she absolutely loves it... im sure you can pm her or she will jump in to give her experience but she also has a cycle log going with it... just remember to keep it at only 10 mg per day as opposed to 20 but that's about all you need to know on how to use it... dose it once a day in the a.m. as well

Thank you Dylan. Yes IVe been following also.

I don't want to overload if it's not necessary obviously.

Last edited:
Thank you Dylan. Yes IVe been following also.

So you think it's not overkill with Anavar? I don't want to overload if it's not necessary obviously.

no, its definitely not overkill... anavar is very weak as it is and my assumption is you are running it 10-20 mg... you are completely fine with sarms added... just make sure you are running cycle support with anavar to protect against toxicity but adding sarms are completely fine...

Thank you so much for all you do for this forum. I've truly improved my physique from the products you offer, and the knowledge you share.

Last edited:
I absolutely love the rad. I did run it in conjunction with anavar, sr9009, and gw. The added strength is amazing. I am now running rad solo as my 6 weeks was up on var, and I ran gw and Sr to their fullest. With the drop of the var, Sr and gw, my endurance is still going strong just from the rad and my strength is still there. I've actually upped my weight and reps on a few things recently just running the rad. I hope this helps.

Thank you Dylan, yes running 15mg, and yes I'm running cycle support. Thank you so much for all you do for this forum. I've truly improved my physique from the products you offer, and the knowledge you share.

that literally makes my day to hear that... thank you for sharing that with me and always come to me if you need help! im always here and will help you anytime you need it

Top Bottom