napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Rad 150 + SR9011 or Rad 150 + GW 0742 is better for cutting

Renny

Rad 150 + SR9011 or Rad 150 + GW 0742 is better for cutting,If expansion and cut together whether to add LGD4033 or MK2866

I'll let the pros chime in here but my amateur opinion is that you run but RAD +GW+SR....drop the lgd....my half a cent

apples to oranges on that one... you cant go wrong either way and there's no definitive answer there as both are equally as strong in terms of cutting... gw is stronger in terms of endurance though so secondarily, i would say that being gw will allow you to perform at the highest of levels, albeit, sr9011 will also enhance performance, if you have to pick one, i would lean towards gw but there is a strong argument for sr as well... sorry if that is not more conclusive of an answer but its that close... mk2866 would be the next addition if you wanting to add between that and lgd...

bros I want to see more guys using rad150 and sr9011
it's more innovative and the new chems are better results less sides

You will get different opinions on this one but I would just pick one and go with it. See how you do and try the other option next time.

stack them, only use our forum approved sponsored sources like sarms.forsale and umbrella labs!

Top Bottom