napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

RAD 140, MK 677 & LGD 4033 Stack ??

Oldmanchill

Hi
I would like to ask what you think of running, RAD 140, MK677 and LGD 4033 as a stack for a first time user of this type of product.
I'm a 52 year old male who over the last year has started training, and lost most my body fat going from size 34 done to size 30 waist. I've done this by hitting heavy bag rounds of 5 mins x 5 rounds with 20 push ups and 15 pull ups between each round, then after that 4,8,12,16,16,12,8,4 push-up, bicycle plank,followed by burpie's, done at one time so all 4 times then progress to all 8 times etc every other-day and weights session on the other days.
Should I maintain this to add say 3/4 kg of lean muscle or do I need to look at adding some other form of training.
And lastly what can I expect result wise from using the stack, sorry long question I know.

Regards Oldmanchill

Add S4, Ostarine, and GW. Then you have a massive stack. I'm 59, and packed on 12 pds of solid muscle.

Thanks

Unfortunately I already ordered from https://performanceclinics.com.au. but will take your advice on the others and all future orders.
I hope that these are the real deal.
Do sarmsx deliver to Australia ?

I'm sorry to hear you ordered from there. I have no idea what the quality of that source is, but I would be extremely skeptical.

Sarmsx ships to Australia on a daily basis, and we have many members here from there that order all the time without issue. Sarmsx is the only source I would trust. There are just too many bad companies out there that are putting dangerous prohomones and whatever else in those bottles ca.oming them to be sarms when they are not

sarmsx ships to australia on a daily basis bro... im just upset you will not have the proper experience with what you purchased and i hope you do not get the wrong impression of sarms because of that

Thanks for the concern guys, I will only order from sarmsx from now on, can you tell me what i should expect from this stack given that I will add S4 ?
you hear a lot of BS everywhere but i just want to know with the right training what to expect ??
Thanks in advance !!

yes, its impossible to say what you are going to experience not knowing what you have but i do know this, you BEST run a full pct after you finish it because if you have prohormones and do not run a full pct, you are going to very very sorry... when you are in pct, you are going to get a major spike in cortisol... cortisol is termed the "gains killer" for a reason... it will put you into a catabolic state which will not allow you to build muscle and at the same time will eat it away, on top of the fact you will also get unwanted fat gain... so you will lose muscle and gain fat that you had just busted your ass an entire cycle for... GW and MK prevent the rise in cortisol... not only that but they keep you performing at a level you were while on cycle being the ultimate performance enhancers they are... on top of the fact that mk2866 is the ultimate for healing and recovery, which is imperative in pct as well as keeping strength up to a very high level... gw will also treat cholesterol and blood pressure, which are definitely things that need addressed in pct as well…

here is a link to purchase the pct stack you need followed by the layout...

https://www.sarmsx.com/index.php?route=product/product&product_id=133

clomid 50/50/25/25
nolva 40/20/20/20
aromasin 12.5 mg eod
mk-2866 25 mg day
gw-501516 20 mg day

Top Bottom