napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Rad 140 dose 12 week cycle

Fsoler

Hey guys my math sucks

My question is For a 12 week cycle using Rad 140 @ 20mg a day is 3 bottles the right ammount?

Thanks

Sent from my SM-G930T using Tapatalk

they are 10 MG/ML when you buy it and so thats 30 total servings of 10 mg... since you are taking 20 mg per day that cuts in in half making it 15 servings... 2 bottles per month, 6 for a full cycle

they are 10 MG/ML when you buy it and so thats 30 total servings of 10 mg... since you are taking 20 mg per day that cuts in in half making it 15 servings... 2 bottles per month, 6 for a full cycle
Awesome thx
Dylan

Sent from my SM-G930T using Tapatalk

Hi, First time using and excited to see the results. That being said just wondering is one dropper full 10mg?
thanks for your help in advance!

Hi, First time using and excited to see the results. That being said just wondering is one dropper full 10mg?
thanks for your help in advance!
Yes that is correct. Rad is 10mg per ml, so one full dropper is 10mg. Recommended dose is 20mg per day

yes one full dropper is 10 mg... you can always tell by concentration levels on each product... so for instance, rad is 10 mg/ml and one full dropper is one ml... so thats 10 mg but gw is 20 mg / ml so you just have to look at concentration levels on each product because they are different

Top Bottom