bannednutritionnapsgear

Rad 140 5 MG?

Elusive

I'd like to add RAD 140 and was thinking of trying a small dose of 5 MG

I am 40 and 125 pound / 17% BF

I am looking to cut and add some lean muscle. I am currently on MK 677 25 MG ED. I started on it by itself to see if I hit any sides, and also to see if it would help repair my AC joint pain and bicep tendonitis.

Also with that low dose would I need a PCT? If so, what?

DylanGemelli

Founding Member
Super Moderator
are you a female? if not you are wasting it... if you are a male, dont bother if you want to run it 5 mg... if you are a male, your only 125 lbs? how tall are you ?

MasonicBodybuilder

VIP Moderator
I would not run it at half dose. Use the 10mg dose as a starting point and go from there. You will just end up not happy with the cycle at 5mg per day.

Elusive

I am a guy - 5?7. Thin build obviously. Skinny up until I was 30 and then went for a skinny fat build. I?ve been doing weights for 6 months and just a slow gainer.

Does your weight not impact the amount of sarms you should take?

bcoops

I am a guy - 5?7. Thin build obviously. Skinny up until I was 30 and then went for a skinny fat build. I?ve been doing weights for 6 months and just a slow gainer.

No, weight does not impact the amount of sarms you take.

DylanGemelli

Founding Member
Super Moderator

your weight has zero to do with the dosing

RickRock

Community Leader
VIP Moderator

No your weight doesn't matter.