napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Quick question.. !2 weeks or 16 weeks...

Alex

I have been using Ostarine and mk 677 or for 8 weeks... Great safe results... Have my pct on deck. I am 28, around 11 percent body fat, 210 pounds, 6 foot. Train lifting 3 hours a day 5 days a week, its my job kind of, smart nutrition (track macros)... I have enough ostarine for 16 weeks and was wondering what the damage would be if i continued for 16 weeks. Is there any real math to say that 12 weeks should be it? If there is reason suppression could be too much past 12 weeks i will pct and save it for my next cycle which will be Rad, lgd, ostarine. I want to be safe but feel great never better and maintaining all my muscle it seems while cutting. I wamnt to be safe mind you. Just feel like i could finish both bottles of ostarine making it 16 weeks and be fine with the pct. Any comments or thought on whether 12 weeks is the true limit or if gains diminish after that time would be great! Thanks a lot! May the aesthetics be with you :)

I don't think you'll have any issues pushing it to 16 weeks. The mk677 can also be ran for a year. So no problems there at all

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I have been using Ostarine and mk 677 or for 8 weeks... Great safe results... Have my pct on deck. I am 28, around 11 percent body fat, 210 pounds, 6 foot. Train lifting 3 hours a day 5 days a week, its my job kind of, smart nutrition (track macros)... I have enough ostarine for 16 weeks and was wondering what the damage would be if i continued for 16 weeks. Is there any real math to say that 12 weeks should be it? If there is reason suppression could be too much past 12 weeks i will pct and save it for my next cycle which will be Rad, lgd, ostarine. I want to be safe but feel great never better and maintaining all my muscle it seems while cutting. I wamnt to be safe mind you. Just feel like i could finish both bottles of ostarine making it 16 weeks and be fine with the pct. Any comments or thought on whether 12 weeks is the true limit or if gains diminish after that time would be great! Thanks a lot! May the aesthetics be with you :)

There is no damage that occurs running MK-2866 that long. The problem is the law of diminished returns. Your body adapts to the compound and desensitizes to it, which is why we recommend 12 weeks to get the maximum full benefit, but nothing more. Running up to 16 weeks would more than likely not give you anything more and you'll just waste the compound. In my opinion it's better to just save it and hold on to it, when it can be more beneficial.

MK-677 on the other hand is a GH secretogue, which is better the longer you run it. I would run that no less than 6 months and a year or so is ideal

i certainly would not run 2866 that long... what you run into is exactly what rick said, diminished returns, not to mention your body eventually desensitizing... GW, SR and MK677 are not actually sarms, far different in how you run them... you can do whatever you want but if you think you just have the same feeling when you stay on things too long, your up for a hard lesson and essentially, you ruin future cycles... so as i said, do whatever you want but when you start to challenge the way things are supposed to be ran you end up learning hard lessons... mk677 is something you need to run 6 months at the minimum but preferably a year, however its a far different compound than 2866 is...

Top Bottom