napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Quick intro

karambit

Hey,
I have been looking for this spot since a person on another site told me about this.
I do not like people pushing their trash in every post.
I cant knock a good hustle but I was tired of watching people lie to newbs.
Plus I got burned for bunk RC.
Anyway.
Im here now.
Ready to learn.

Ive been training off and on for many years.
Finally got serious about meal planning and putting money into proper supplementation.
I know a little bit about medicine and trainng for specific skills.
Sorry about being vague but you know how it is.
Rats everywhere.

Hey,
I have been looking for this spot since a person on another site told me about this.
Anyway.
Im here now.
Ready to learn.

Finally got serious about meal planning and putting money into proper supplementation.
Rats everywhere.

Welcome to AR my friend! You are definitely in the right place, and we are happy to have you. This place is like no other out there, so I'm sure you will enjoy it. We have some great members and an awesome community. If you need anything just let me know!

Welcome to Adrenaline Rush.
The only thing that is pushed here are dem GAINZ! 😉

Sent from my SM-G920P using Tapatalk

Welcome to AR....we're glad to have you here. This place is amazing and full of knowledge.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Whats up everyone. I too was looking for this forum since i heard bout it. I know a lot of u from elite and evo. Is there a way to change my id b coz i didnt know it was gonna sign me in with my email id?

Whats up everyone. I too was looking for this forum since i heard bout it. I know a lot of u from elite and evo. Is there a way to change my id b coz i didnt know it was gonna sign me in with my email id?

Send a pm to Dylangemelli and he will get it all fixed for you promptly

Send a pm to Dylangemelli and he will get it all fixed for you promptly

You're cool.. I wish I would have gotten to meet you while I was there. It's obvious Dylan speaks highly of you and I can see why. It's obvious you believe in him and want to help him achieve his dreams. Any female that takes initiative to hold the reigns with her dude like you have been displaying is A plus in my book.

Great work MrsGemelli!

Dylan can get you squared away on that no problem brother. Just send him a PM and he will get you all taken care of

You're cool.. I wish I would have gotten to meet you while I was there. It's obvious Dylan speaks highly of you and I can see why. It's obvious you believe in him and want to help him achieve his dreams. Any female that takes initiative to hold the reigns with her dude like you have been displaying is A plus in my book.

Great work MrsGemelli!

Thanks 9th Wonder.....I'm sorry I didn't get a chance to meet you when you came. Dylan talks about how good of a friend you are to him. Thank you for that. I truly appreciate it. I just want him to be happy and be able to help others in the process. He's an amazing person and have such a good heart. He will always have my support in anything he does.

hey man welcome to AR. let me know if you need anything when you get them pennies saved up lol
Actually was gonna try robo. Finally got contact info and heard so many good things. Send me a list tho im always interested in any source

Actually was gonna try robo. Finally got contact info and heard so many good things. Send me a list tho im always interested in any source

thats a very wise decision but the beauty of your new home here, is that now you have so many options that are extremely strong, you can't go wrong!

Hey,
Anyway.
Im here now.
Ready to learn.

Rats everywhere.

welcome to adrenaline rush... its great to have you here... don't worry my man, the days of that type of bull shit are far behind you... yes, there sponsors here but that's for YOUR option... we just make sure that only the best are here with nothing but the intent of giving the best... YOU choose what you want, without the feeling of having things pushed down your throat and you don't have to choose anything regardless... your here to learn, help and enjoy your time... this is supposed to be the best of everything but unfortunately, most forums forget this... this is here to teach, guide, educate and for you to share your experiences and enjoy your time... its all supposed to come together as one, just like it is here... if you ever need anything along the way, don't hesitate to let me know!

Top Bottom