napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Questions about Ligandrol

oonooy

Mr Gemelli,
I have seen a few of your videos on youtube reviewing the product Ligandrol. I had a few more questions for you since there is not a lot of information about it. I have been interested in taking it myself but wanted to gather more information before ordering it. The questions I had were:
1)How long would a typical cycle of it would last and how long do you need to take a break from it after that cycle?
2)How long does it take to exit your system?
3)What are some reliable websites or brands to buy Ligandrol from?
4)What kind of potential side effects do you see, if any, coming out down the line as more research is done?

Mr Gemelli,
I have seen a few of your videos on youtube reviewing the product Ligandrol. I had a few more questions for you since there is not a lot of information about it. I have been interested in taking it myself but wanted to gather more information before ordering it. The questions I had were:
1)How long would a typical cycle of it would last and how long do you need to take a break from it after that cycle?
2)How long does it take to exit your system?
3)What are some reliable websites or brands to buy Ligandrol from?
4)What kind of potential side effects do you see, if any, coming out down the line as more research is done?
a

1. 12 weeks at 10 mg per day... then you run your mini pct 4 weeks... after that all you need is 2-3 weeks off...

2. 24 hour half llife

3. www.sarmsx.com is the best of the best

4. minor suppression and thats it...

Top Bottom