napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Question for small cycle

theoldcountry

Just to refresh I am 53 yrs old, already in shape. Haven't cycled in 30 yrs. On TRT 200 mg a week. I got my hands on some deca. I'm thinking of doing a small 12 week cycle of my Test and adding deca. So, something like keeping my test around 200-300mg and deca the same for 12 weeks. Once done, I'll go back to TRT.

Also, looking to buy Carderine from SARMX. 2 bottles. Was there a discount code? I thought there was a coupon or discount for it, but I could be wrong.

I will also be getting some EQ, but I'm gonna wait and stack Test, Deca and EQ at a later date.

i love the cycle plan.. im cruising with deca and test right now... 150/150 along with gw and several other sarms and its always one of my favorites.. i am a big deca proponent and you will love it... i like how its simple yet effective... save eq for the next run and just advance one step at a time..

i love the cycle plan.. im cruising with deca and test right now... 150/150 along with gw and several other sarms and its always one of my favorites.. i am a big deca proponent and you will love it... i like how its simple yet effective... save eq for the next run and just advance one step at a time..

Thanks bro. I'll prob run 200mg each then for 12 weeks.

Top Bottom