napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Question and Thanks

Kouta1717

Just wanted to start off by thanking Dylan and the senior membership of this site. I?ve always trusted the boards source for SARMs for the last few years and never have been let down. The customer service from Sarms4sale is amazing and the results I?ve been getting so far are truly great.

Questions:
I?m currently on week 5 of 12
S4
GW50156
LGD
MK (Osterine)
Rad140

Was thinking of adding SR90009 at week 6, for 12 weeks but that would run me into my mini-pct. is that ok or should I just wait for after my PCT?

I?m mostly a Crossfitter, my strength and Endurance has gone through the roof, and listening to what all you gents say... it really starts kicking in at 8 week. Can?t wait to see what that looks like. I will be posting before, mid-way and after pics. Results are amazing

All the best
CrossfitManny

you ca definitely add it and run it through pct... its non hormonal and can be ran with anything at anytime! Definitely a great addition

You can definitely add it in man. I love SR. So versatile. Lots of guys like to dose it 6 times per day due to the shorter half life and use it as an endurance booster and fat loss enhancer. Personally, I prefer to dose it only once per training session or event......more like a pre workout.

Hey Taz…. Really been focusing on recovering with a good PCT. my T levels were in the low 100’s, and the clinic I go to wanted to put me on TRT even after I told them I might be surpressed because of the aggressive Sarms cycle I just finished. I’m glad I came to this forum for advice, b4 going with the TRT, I’m finishing week 4 of a full PCT and I feel a lot better…. Started about a week again to getting Wood in the AM, That’s a good sign right? Mentally feel better. Probably will be re-tested in September which will be a full 3 months off. It’s hard in NY to get tested, it’s one of the very few states u can’t use private Labs, u need a doctors referral. I appreciate you following up. I’ve been using GW and Sr90009 in my workouts and it’s def helped as a bridge.
really hoping when I get tested in September, my T levels and all those other levels that are important are close to being back to normal. Again really glad I didn’t go with the TRT without checking here first.
all the best… thanks brother

Looks like everything is falling into place. Great decision on not jumping straight to trt. That should be used as a last resort.

Top Bottom