napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Question about SARMSX delivery to a military installation overseas

Gman36

Hello all, I was wondering if anyone had experience ordering SARMS to a military installation outside of the U.S.? I know they say it comes in an unmarked box but I am still worried about it making it through the customs process. Also, is the international shipping fee a standard $34.99? Or does it depend on which country it's shipping to?

Maybe Dylan can clarify this a bit more, but I do know that sarmsx has been able to ship just abut virtually anywhere without issues through some of the toughest customs

Damn, that's why I didn't want to risk $600. Marine Corps

Devil Dog to Devil Dog if you find out they will be a problem you can feel free to ship to me and I will ship them to you to look like a legit package. I'd send them to you under a fake name though in case them CID fags trip on you. Look into shipping rules and let me know via PM, I won't fuck you over all I ask is that whatever it costs to ship to you, you reimburse me via money order. If you don't the you'd lose this means of me shipping shit... or to remove any doubt send it home and ask your fam to reship it.

Hello all, I was wondering if anyone had experience ordering SARMS to a military installation outside of the U.S.? I know they say it comes in an unmarked box but I am still worried about it making it through the customs process. Also, is the international shipping fee a standard $34.99? Or does it depend on which country it's shipping to?

sarmsx ships to every military location and they never have issues... they know how to deal with everything on the shipping end... you will have to contact justin on the shipping because i am honestly not sure on that one... [email protected] and tell justin the situation and that i sent you... your good to go on the order though

Top Bottom