napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx
roidvisorsteroidify
osgear

Purity Source Labs aka PSL

cybrsage

I just found this forum - have never joined a forum in its infancy before, this will be exciting! Anyway, on to why I created this thread.

I have ordered from Purity Source Labs many times and every time I have received quality products. I noticed they are a sponsor here, which is one of the reasons I am happy to join this board. Since they are a sponsor, I am allowed to talk about them and how happy I am with their service.

They have both an international and domestic US line. The domestic US is a little more expensive, but it gets to you in about a week and never passes through customs, so absolutely no worries there. The international line comes in roughly two weeks, depending on the time of year. I ordered a month before Christmas once, yeah, customs was swamped and it sat in customs for over a week. Not PSL's fault, my fault actually for poor planning.

I have seen blood work posted and labmax tests posted on other sites where people tested their gear and it always comes in as it should.

Anyway, I like them and I recommend them and will continue to use them myself. Try them out, you will not be unhappy you did.

Been on gear 16 year and have to say have used 100 s of suppliers PSL is by far the very best in quality service and results they will be my go to for life

Thank you for the review... We have brought in the very best that we can here and will continue to do so as we grow as a community. I am going to be using PSL primo soon, which is always my personal test... Although I have not yet personally used them, I have seen EVERYWHERE the kind of respect and feedback they have and several of my close friends and associates use them, screened them etc. and have nothing but excellent reviews... Numbers don't lie and they stack up very strong against anything I have seen... Thank you again for the reviews... These are the types of things we need and want here...

DylanGemelli said:
Thank you for the review... We have brought in the very best that we can here and will continue to do so as we grow as a community. I am going to be using PSL primo soon, which is always my personal test... Although I have not yet personally used them, I have seen EVERYWHERE the kind of respect and feedback they have and several of my close friends and associates use them, screened them etc. and have nothing but excellent reviews... Numbers don't lie and they stack up very strong against anything I have seen... Thank you again for the reviews... These are the types of things we need and want here...
Hey DG, I have a bottle of Primo enth and a labmax kit at home. I will be testing it and posting results up very soon for all to see :)

B.O.N.E.S. said:
DylanGemelli said:
Hey DG, I have a bottle of Primo enth and a labmax kit at home. I will be testing it and posting results up very soon for all to see :)

PLEASE DO! You already know how many concerns there are out there on primobolan authenticity... I know first hand that quality still exists but finding a trustworthy source on that is unfortunately very difficult so to see first hand the authentication being done is SO VALUABLE... Thank you!!!!!!!!!

Top Bottom