napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Pure Essence SARMS

Orioles16588

Hey everyone I am a 5 minute old member. I am a member at other boards and I have experience with MK 2866 and GW50156. Both of them I loved, although I feel like both were under dosed and close to bunk. After following Dylon on youtube and coming here, I have decided PE was my next source. Only problem...My payment wont go through! I've tried 2 cards with plenty of money on them and it keeps coming up with error please try another payment. IDK if there is a PE rep or someone on here but I sent a email yesterday and haven't gotten a response.

ALSO, while I am typing. My goal is recomping right now. I wanted to try LGD with S4 and GW. Everything I'm hearing about LGD makes me impatient to try it. But the S4 is worrying me about vision. I drive fire trucks at night and don't need to be seeing yellow. Should I try it anyway? Or should I just do GW and LGD. Thanks guys

Stats:
205, 15% BF
5'11 29yo Male.
Bench 285x3
Squat 315x5
Diet: Clean

Re: RE: Pure Essence SARMS

Orioles16588 said:
Hey everyone I am a 5 minute old member. I am a member at other boards and I have experience with MK 2866 and GW50156. Both of them I loved, although I feel like both were under dosed and close to bunk. After following Dylon on youtube and coming here, I have decided PE was my next source. Only problem...My payment wont go through! I've tried 2 cards with plenty of money on them and it keeps coming up with error please try another payment. IDK if there is a PE rep or someone on here but I sent a email yesterday and haven't gotten a response.

ALSO, while I am typing. My goal is recomping right now. I wanted to try LGD with S4 and GW. Everything I'm hearing about LGD makes me impatient to try it. But the S4 is worrying me about vision. I drive fire trucks at night and don't need to be seeing yellow. Should I try it anyway? Or should I just do GW and LGD. Thanks guys

Stats:
205, 15% BF
5'11 29yo Male.
Bench 285x3
Squat 315x5
Diet: Clean
First of all, welcome to adrenaline rush! You've definitely come to the right place for the best information available. We have a great family here and we are glad to have you

As for your order, I'm sure Dylan will be responding to this very soon and he will be able to help you with your issues.

LGD, S4, and GW would be an incredible stack. The S4 vision issues don't affect everyone the same and are entirely dose Dependant. The correct way to run it is to start very low on dose, and ramp slowly a little each week. Doing that will help you alleviate any strong vision sides coming on and you can assess your tolerance properly

Top Bottom