napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx
roidvisorsteroidify
osgear

Pure Essence MK-2866 and GW has landed!

SHADEZZ

Feeling as if I went next door to borrow a cup of sugar. That's how fast I received my order. Outstanding customer service, ordering, communication and delivery! I was truly taken care of. The GW appear to be thick. I am aware, this is how it's supposed to be. A huge difference in consistency vs what I had. I will be starting the real GW tomorrow and the MK-2866 in about 2 weeks. Thank you guys!!!!!!! Let the fat burning begin!!!!

[attachment=0:1l375s9o]PhotoGrid_1433194572000~3.jpg[/attachment:1l375s9o]

Attachments

• PhotoGrid_1433194572000~3.jpg
    PhotoGrid_1433194572000~3.jpg
    224 KB · Views: 80
Re: RE: Pure Essence MK-2866 and GW has landed!

SHADEZZ said:
Feeling as if I went next door to borrow a cup of sugar. That's how fast I received my order. Outstanding customer service, ordering, communication and delivery! I was truly taken care of. The GW appear to be thick. I am aware, this is how it's supposed to be. A huge difference in consistency vs what I had. I will be starting the real GW tomorrow and the MK-2866 in about 2 weeks. Thank you guys!!!!!!! Let the fat burning begin!!!!

[attachment=0:13cbgzwi]PhotoGrid_1433194572000~3.jpg[/attachment:13cbgzwi]
Interesting, my gw isn't thick at all.

Re: RE: Pure Essence MK-2866 and GW has landed!

ibleedoranbla said:
SHADEZZ said:

[attachment=0:3agc2q41]PhotoGrid_1433194572000~3.jpg[/attachment:3agc2q41]

sometimes it depends on the weather or travel it went through on shipping etc... gw is very delicate, a different molecule so it suspends a bit different.. either way it is completely fine, but you should always shake well before use...

Re: RE: Re: RE: Pure Essence MK-2866 and GW has landed!

DylanGemelli said:
ibleedoranbla said:
SHADEZZ said:

[attachment=0:2rfarr04]PhotoGrid_1433194572000~3.jpg[/attachment:2rfarr04]

sometimes it depends on the weather or travel it went through on shipping etc... gw is very delicate, a different molecule so it suspends a bit different.. either way it is completely fine, but you should always shake well before use...
I figured as much. Mine is the exact same consistency as my s4 and lgd. I've always been told that gw was thick but I didn't really think much about it when mine wasn't, until I saw this post.

I used 10mg for this mornings workout/cardio and will be using the other 10mg for round 2 cardio. What a difference compared to what I had! I had a very intense workout ending with cardio. I felt as if I could have added another workout/cardio session. Being able to intensify cardio on the stair climber felt great. I saw a guy to my left trying to keep up but gave up after 5min. Lol! Maybe he need GW. Looking forward to the end results.

Took a second dose for this afternoons round 2 cardio. No caffeine pill was needed. GW allowed me to get through it with no issues with energy to do more. Yes!

Re: RE: Re: Pure Essence MK-2866 and GW has landed!

SHADEZZ said:
I used 10mg for this mornings workout/cardio and will be using the other 10mg for round 2 cardio. What a difference compared to what I had! I had a very intense workout ending with cardio. I felt as if I could have added another workout/cardio session. Being able to intensify cardio on the stair climber felt great. I saw a guy to my left trying to keep up but gave up after 5min. Lol! Maybe he need GW. Looking forward to the end results.

Took a second dose for this afternoons round 2 cardio. No caffeine pill was needed. GW allowed me to get through it with no issues with energy to do more. Yes!
Great update already, and I know its only going to get better! You have some great products from pure essence, and I'm sure you'll love the results. Looking forward to future updates

SHADEZZ said:

that's awesome... love to hear this! Just wait... your just getting started and there is so much more to come.. that's just an appetizer for you to start with... trust me... you are in for a big treat!

I will be ordering some soon and running it withy PCT in 6 weeks. Can't wait!!! Please keep us posted on your results

BigBusiness said:
I will be ordering some soon and running it withy PCT in 6 weeks. Can't wait!!! Please keep us posted on your results
I just started a log on a pure essence run as well.

It has only been 5 days. I'm sure my corrected vision isn't leading me wrong. I had a vein in one bicep that had been trying to come out for a while. Not as visible as the ones in my forearms but I can see it a little better. I am noticing my upper body appear to have slight more definition especially around the shoulders. I don't feel and look as bloated as before. Feeling a little confident because I'm holding my head up with shoulders back and back straight. (I'm learning to not pay attention to negative comments along with stares and laughter from guys and ladies who obviously need to get it together) Can't wait to reap the benefits of the stubborn female areas. For me it's abs and thighs. Thusfar, there's a slight difference in those areas and confident there will be more. I continue to work hard as far as exercise with eating in check to aid the GW in order to continue to enjoy the benefits. 30 days wasted on another GW. :evil: Thinking how far along I would be at this point had I opted for Pure Essence. Because of the previous GW, I can only run Pure Essence for 8 weeks. :( I will be ordering another bottle to take me into 8 weeks. I'm thinking the current bottle will last 30 days. This is eyeballing what's left from what Ive used so far at 20mg a day for 5 days. So far for me, GW is appearing to be beneficial.

I haven't taken my bf nor measurements. I look in the mirror, compare personal photos and go by how haters react. A true gauge for me.

RickRock said:
SHADEZZ said:

Great update already, and I know its only going to get better! You have some great products from pure essence, and I'm sure you'll love the results. Looking forward to future updates

Thx Rickrock!!!!!

SHADEZZ said:
It has only been 5 days. I'm sure my corrected vision isn't leading me wrong. I had a vein in one bicep that had been trying to come out for a while. Not as visible as the ones in my forearms but I can see it a little better. I am noticing my upper body appear to have slight more definition especially around the shoulders. I don't feel and look as bloated as before. Feeling a little confident because I'm holding my head up with shoulders back and back straight. (I'm learning to not pay attention to negative comments along with stares and laughter from guys and ladies who obviously need to get it together) Can't wait to reap the benefits of the stubborn female areas. For me it's abs and thighs. Thusfar, there's a slight difference in those areas and confident there will be more. I continue to work hard as far as exercise with eating in check to aid the GW in order to continue to enjoy the benefits. 30 days wasted on another GW. :evil: Thinking how far along I would be at this point had I opted for Pure Essence. Because of the previous GW, I can only run Pure Essence for 8 weeks. :( I will be ordering another bottle to take me into 8 weeks. I'm thinking the current bottle will last 30 days. This is eyeballing what's left from what Ive used so far at 20mg a day for 5 days. So far for me, GW is appearing to be beneficial.

I haven't taken my bf nor measurements. I look in the mirror, compare personal photos and go by how haters react. A true gauge for me.
Great update, seems things are progressing along right as they should be. Keep up the good work!

SHADEZZ said:

Thanks for the update! I'm glad you can see differences already in 5 days, and that you can tell the difference in quality already in that short time. Pure essence is definitely the real deal and there is nothing else out there that has matched the quality in my experience. I'm on their GW and S4 right now, and I couldn't be happier with the results. I have a very good female friend of mine that recently got done with MK-2866 and GW and had VERY good results. She made a dramatic transformation in a three month span, so I'm sure you will absolutely love this cycle!

I'm looking forward to any more thoughts and updates you'll have in the future!

SHADEZZ said:

Don't think about the past but look at focus on the future... One step to the next... Now you have the extra tools to help you get there... USE THEM and surpass your goals! You most certainly CAN! I am so happy to see your progress... Things are looking good and they are only going to get better...

Top Bottom