napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Pure Essence Cardarine Log

Surge

Hey guys, I started pct last Sunday and I'm using Cardarine in my pct. I had been wanting to start this log but was very busy last week, plus I only really noticed suppression the first few days which also interfered with me wanting to get shit. Well anyways I procured 2 bottles of gw from Pure Essence, I'm running one bottle at 20mg/day then I'm taking a break from gw for a month(while still doing cardio for my off period of gw) after pct and start my LGD and Ostarine cylce so I'll keep updated during that time and after the Gw month break is over I'll start back with 10mg/day. So I'm running GW with Towering Labs MK-677 and I've been taking galantamine and pramipexole that I aquired from Southern Sarms(Would not recommend) very long ago.

Day One 5/17: I take my Cardarine as soon as I wake up and an hour before I go workout. It's Sunday so it's usually my off day and gw takes about 3-7 days to fully kick in but I decided to go run to see where I'm at since I neglected cardio for quite some time. I decide to try a mile in 8 minutes. I last 6 minutes before I stop as I started feeling some stomach and back cramping up a bit. So I got 6 minutes in on an 8 minute mile.

Day Two: Did chest and bi's. Had good energy during the workout. Fast recovery, a little tired due to pct. Nothing spectacular to talk about.

Day Three: Cardio day again. I decided to dial it back to an 8:30 mile. I hit the mile and stop as I was experiencing cramping again and am a little sore from day one run.

Day Four: Shoulder and Tri's. Again good energy and recovery, Never really notice anything with Gw on my weightlifting.

Day Five: 8:20, I last a mile and a half before stopping, cramping is almost all gone, endurance is rising, looking more vascular everyday.

Day Six: Back and Squats. Definitely notice some better recovery time after squats. Good Workout.

Day Seven: 8:10: I do a 2 miles in 16:10. Cramping is all gone, still adapting back to cardio. Legs feel like Jello, pretty happy with the progress.

Day Eight: Chest and Bi's again. Same as before Good energy and recovery. Will Start doing cardio two day in a row once my body is more used to it as I made that mistake the first time I took gw and had to take a couple of days off from cardio, and miss one of my leg days. But anyways that's pretty much it for now. Will probably start doing cardio two days in a row then rest, two days, ect starting on day 15.

Day Nine: My legs are fucking killing me from leg day and running the day after, so I decide to try out the elliptical. It's way less taxing on the legs than the treadmill, I end up doing 45 minutes on the elliptical. My legs aching afterwords yet, I'm able to catch my breath in less than a minute after getting off. I feel good and still have energy to go about my day. My legs now feel jello again. It was a good workout. Normally I wouldn't think to use the elliptical as I want to see how fast I can get myself to through regular running. But I digress, the cardarine is damn good and I can honestly say it really kicked in full today.

Surge said:
Hey guys, I started pct last Sunday and I'm using Cardarine in my pct. I had been wanting to start this log but was very busy last week, plus I only really noticed suppression the first few days which also interfered with me wanting to get shit. Well anyways I procured 2 bottles of gw from Pure Essence, I'm running one bottle at 20mg/day then I'm taking a break from gw for a month(while still doing cardio for my off period of gw) after pct and start my LGD and Ostarine cylce so I'll keep updated during that time and after the Gw month break is over I'll start back with 10mg/day. So I'm running GW with Towering Labs MK-677 and I've been taking galantamine and pramipexole that I aquired from Southern Sarms(Would not recommend) very long ago.

Day One 5/17: I take my Cardarine as soon as I wake up and an hour before I go workout. It's Sunday so it's usually my off day and gw takes about 3-7 days to fully kick in but I decided to go run to see where I'm at since I neglected cardio for quite some time. I decide to try a mile in 8 minutes. I last 6 minutes before I stop as I started feeling some stomach and back cramping up a bit. So I got 6 minutes in on an 8 minute mile.

Day Two: Did chest and bi's. Had good energy during the workout. Fast recovery, a little tired due to pct. Nothing spectacular to talk about.

Day Three: Cardio day again. I decided to dial it back to an 8:30 mile. I hit the mile and stop as I was experiencing cramping again and am a little sore from day one run.

Day Four: Shoulder and Tri's. Again good energy and recovery, Never really notice anything with Gw on my weightlifting.

Day Five: 8:20, I last a mile and a half before stopping, cramping is almost all gone, endurance is rising, looking more vascular everyday.

Day Six: Back and Squats. Definitely notice some better recovery time after squats. Good Workout.

Day Seven: 8:10: I do a 2 miles in 16:10. Cramping is all gone, still adapting back to cardio. Legs feel like Jello, pretty happy with the progress.

Day Eight: Chest and Bi's again. Same as before Good energy and recovery. Will Start doing cardio two day in a row once my body is more used to it as I made that mistake the first time I took gw and had to take a couple of days off from cardio, and miss one of my leg days. But anyways that's pretty much it for now. Will probably start doing cardio two days in a row then rest, two days, ect starting on day 15.

Awesome updates already brother. I'm glad the pure Essence GW is treating you so well. Looking forward to any future updates. I will be following!

Surge said:

Excellent updates man... Thank you for getting these out to everyone and showing your progress... pretty damn impressive after a significant layoff but your just getting started bro... you are in for a huge treat...

Day Nine

I'll be running update posts as well as updating my original post to keep everything tidy and altogether. And here's a little extra info, the week before last I skipped leg day due to time constraints and my job having me work a lot longer at the time, so I just skipped it until last week.

Day Nine: My legs are fucking killing me from leg day and running the day after, so I decide to try out the elliptical. It's way less taxing on the legs than the treadmill, I end up doing 45 minutes on the elliptical. My legs aching afterwords yet, I'm able to catch my breath in less than a minute after getting off. I feel good and still have energy to go about my day. My legs now feel jello again. It was a good workout. Normally I wouldn't think to use the elliptical as I want to see how fast I can get myself to through regular running. But I digress, the cardarine is damn good and I can honestly say it really kicked in full today.

Re: Day Nine

Surge said:
I'll be running update posts as well as updating my original post to keep everything tidy and altogether. And here's a little extra info, the week before last I skipped leg day due to time constraints and my job having me work a lot longer at the time, so I just skipped it until last week.

That's awesome that you are really reaping those endurance benefits man. Keep the updates coming!

Thursday I'm going to go and see how long I can do 7:30 mile for. I expect to hit it, but I don't know how much longer I'll be able to go after I hit it.

JackSteel said:
FYI what you called GW is a brand name of a different company.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

LOL unfortunately brother, that is completely false and actually more than absurd but you wouldn't know that because that was just a fraction of the brainwashing that was endured at evo... not only is that not true, it is IMPOSSIBLE to brand it in any way... All lies and misleading but can you honestly say your surprised on that one?

Surge said:
Thursday I'm going to go and see how long I can do 7:30 mile for. I expect to hit it, but I don't know how much longer I'll be able to go after I hit it.

very interested to see how this went bro!

Surge said:

How's everything going for you brother? How is that pure essence GW going?

Sorry for the lack of updates guys. Towards the end of the second week I started feeling kinda sick, stuffy, throat was hurting, a little weazy. So I went saw the doctor and he tells me It sounds like I have fluid built built up in my lungs, so he gave me a steroid shot and some antibiotics and sent me on my way. That was 5 days ago, I stopped taking the gw in fear of any interactions between that and the gw, also it was going to waste as I've taken a little break from working out to rest and let this crap subside as I was on vacation from working during the second week and I really couldn't take any sick days because im part of a 2 man crew and we were loaded with work so I was feeling really tired afterwards. I'm feeling a lot better now. Will start back working out Monday. I'm gonna log the rest of the gw in a month or two when I start back back up cycle to put it to better use. All in all the GW from pure essence is really good. I got some really good result from it while I was on.

Surge said:
Sorry for the lack of updates guys. Towards the end of the second week I started feeling kinda sick, stuffy, throat was hurting, a little weazy. So I went saw the doctor and he tells me It sounds like I have fluid built built up in my lungs, so he gave me a steroid shot and some antibiotics and sent me on my way. That was 5 days ago, I stopped taking the gw in fear of any interactions between that and the gw, also it was going to waste as I've taken a little break from working out to rest and let this crap subside as I was on vacation from working during the second week and I really couldn't take any sick days because im part of a 2 man crew and we were loaded with work so I was feeling really tired afterwards. I'm feeling a lot better now. Will start back working out Monday. I'm gonna log the rest of the gw in a month or two when I start back back up cycle to put it to better use. All in all the GW from pure essence is really good. I got some really good result from it while I was on.

I'm sorry to hear about the sickness brother! That really does put a damper on things, so I understand the dilemma. It's probably best for you to utilize that GW when you can benefit from it the most, so I'll be looking forward to your thought when you get a chance to in the future. I'm glad you had a positive experience with it, for the time you did get to use it

RickRock said:
Surge said:

I'm sorry to hear about the sickness brother! That really does put a damper on things, so I understand the dilemma. It's probably best for you to utilize that GW when you can benefit from it the most, so I'll be looking forward to your thought when you get a chance to in the future. I'm glad you had a positive experience with it, for the time you did get to use it

Aw man, while I was on it I was getting more and more vascular everyday. But, I'm starting a cut soon with Ostarine and S4 so I'll be able to use it better there. And this shit had to happen during pct. I can't wait for pct to be over, pretty sure I'm not suppressed anymore, just gotta finish it up.

Surge said:
RickRock said:
Surge said:

Aw man, while I was on it I was getting more and more vascular everyday. But, I'm starting a cut soon with Ostarine and S4 so I'll be able to use it better there. And this shit had to happen during pct. I can't wait for pct to be over, pretty sure I'm not suppressed anymore, just gotta finish it up.

That would be perfect to use it with Ostarine and S4 to give you the triple stack. That's where you will see the best results, and I'm sure you will like very that!

Surge said:
RickRock said:
Surge said:

very nice bro... throw gw into that equation and really see some shit bro! if you haven't seen pure essence yet, i would highly recommend giving them a look... they are on an entire different level...

Top Bottom