napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx
roidvisorsteroidify
osgear

PSL test e replacement

ibleedoranbla

I just wanted to let everyone know that I received my replacement vial from PSL today. There is no sludge in the bottom of the vial this time. They shipped it on Friday, so they must have put a rush on it. They also sent me a little goodie bag of winny.

4a7c96f961b2cba8d08bbd9d20631563.jpg

Sent from my HTC6525LVW using Tapatalk

Re: RE: PSL test e replacement

ibleedoranbla said:
I just wanted to let everyone know that I received my replacement vial from PSL today. There is no sludge in the bottom of the vial this time. They shipped it on Friday, so they must have put a rush on it. They also sent me a little goodie bag of winny.

4a7c96f961b2cba8d08bbd9d20631563.jpg

I'm glad to hear you got taken care of bro, and rightfully so for what you had to deal with

Re: RE: Re: RE: PSL test e replacement

RickRock said:
ibleedoranbla said:

I'm glad to hear you got taken care of bro, and rightfully so for what you had to deal with
Yea, I'm satisfied with how quickly they took care of it. I'm still not happy with the first response they gave me and I won't order from them in the future, not with all these good sources we have here.

Glad they got you new stuff. I had sever bruising pip with some sust. They replaced it all and would still buy from again. But probably just orals cause even their normal test e gives me pip and a knot for a week.

Re: RE: Re: PSL test e replacement

GTFORMULA said:
Glad they got you new stuff. I had sever bruising pip with some sust. They replaced it all and would still buy from again. But probably just orals cause even their normal test e gives me pip and a knot for a week.
Hmm, I haven't had any pip since about week 3 but I had virgin muscle

I know a guy in the mid level management at PSL and I was told the guy who sent the stupid email about just using it was severely reprimanded over it. Sure, say it is hormonal sludge...sure, say it should not cause any harm if you did accidently inject some of it...but do NOT say you actually should inject it. AFAIK, he will never tell people to do anything remotely like that again. :) He was told, in no uncertain terms, to have the customer send a picture of the bad gear and, if it does not look like the gear actually should look, then to send out a replacement right away. If it DOES look proper, send the info up the chain to those who have the power to make decisions and to tell that to the customer.

I am glad things were made right for you.

cybrsage said:
I know a guy in the mid level management at PSL and I was told the guy who sent the stupid email about just using it was severely reprimanded over it. Sure, say it is hormonal sludge...sure, say it should not cause any harm if you did accidently inject some of it...but do NOT say you actually should inject it. AFAIK, he will never tell people to do anything remotely like that again. :) He was told, in no uncertain terms, to have the customer send a picture of the bad gear and, if it does not look like the gear actually should look, then to send out a replacement right away. If it DOES look proper, send the info up the chain to those who have the power to make decisions and to tell that to the customer.

If that's the case, I'm certainly glad PSL addressed that, because that was a very poor representation of their company with that email. Reputation is everything, and that did not look good on them at all

cybrsage said:

That's awesome to hear.

I bet you are glad that crap is over with! You need to get a T-shirt printed...I shot their sludge and all I got was enough winny for breakfast.

They should have thrown 10 packs of winny for that kind of BS. I wish that I could have seen it. My guess is that they forgot the solvent that keeps the test from falling out of solution

drb_iac said:
I bet you are glad that crap is over with! You need to get a T-shirt printed...I shot their sludge and all I got was enough winny for breakfast.

They should have thrown 10 packs of winny for that kind of BS. I wish that I could have seen it. My guess is that they forgot the solvent that keeps the test from falling out of solution
LOL!! :lol:

drb_iac said:

Hahaha, that is hilarious. Yea they basically gave me 3-5 days worth of winny. Pretty much a sample.

ibleedoranbla said:
drb_iac said:

Hahaha, that is hilarious. Yea they basically gave me 3-5 days worth of winny. Pretty much a sample.

That's not even long enough to know whether it's working. WTF

RickRock said:
ibleedoranbla said:
"drb_iac" said:

That's not even long enough to know whether it's working. WTF
Well, if it's anything like their test e I'm using I might as well throw it in the garbage. I'm going to make a post giving an update on this cycle here in a little bit when I get home. I need some serious advice.

I have never used their test, I have a prescription for it so I use that instead.

Well, correction, I am currently in the process of shifting to their Test-Und, to reduce the amount of injections needed...but since it appears I will need to inject once every other week on it, I am thinking of instead just doing weekly test-cyp (from the pharmacy) injections instead (currently doing E3.5D).

I have no experience with their test to compare your results with, sorry for that!

cybrsage said:
I have never used their test, I have a prescription for it so I use that instead.

Well, correction, I am currently in the process of shifting to their Test-Und, to reduce the amount of injections needed...but since it appears I will need to inject once every other week on it, I am thinking of instead just doing weekly test-cyp (from the pharmacy) injections instead (currently doing E3.5D).

I have no experience with their test to compare your results with, sorry for that!
I'll have bloods soon yup see how it is. As of right now, I'm not happy.

Well poo, that is not good. I will send a link to your bloods to the guy I know inside PSL and tell him about it. Maybe something is screwed up in their process, which reared its ugly head with the crap inside the bottle. Dunno, but I will let them him know for sure.

Like I said, I have a script for Test-Cyp, so I never use any UGL test, so I have nothing to compare anyone's test to. Since my insurance pays almost all of it (my last bottle was under $10!!!), I cannot see myself bothering to try any UGL test out. :)

All I know is what my pharmacy test-cyp gives me. If I take 75mg a week, my test is in the mid 500s. If I take 600mg test a week (with 400mg deca), my test is 2199. Everyone is different in how their body processes test, but that is what I get using pharmacy provided test-cyp.

ibleedoranbla said:
cybrsage said:

I'll have bloods soon yup see how it is. As of right now, I'm not happy.

i look foward to the bloods. This is something that should have been done on evo before throwing them off.I understand your fustration and i wouldnt want to use it either to be safe But this post over there just gave evo a reason to get rid of another highly used competition lab, which is all part of their evil plan .They used you to get their dirty work done lol

i look foward to the bloods. This is something that should have been done on evo before throwing them off.I understand your fustration and i wouldnt want to use it either to be safe But this post over there just gave evo a reason to get rid of another highly used competition lab, which is all part of their evil plan .They used you to get their dirty work done lol
Too be honest I felt really bad about them being baned. I really was put off by the response they gave me regarding the nasty vial I had. I ed however happy that they replaced it with no questions asked. I already posted my bloods on another thread. My bloods came back killer, so the test is g2g besides the vial with the gunk in it. I was never trying to get them banned and I would have never made a thread about it on evo if they wouldn't have given me that jacked up response telling me it was good too inject. I just wanted to bring the issue to light because who knows how many other people they told it was good to inject.

Too be honest I felt really bad about them being baned. I really was put off by the response they gave me regarding the nasty vial I had. I ed however happy that they replaced it with no questions asked. I already posted my bloods on another thread. My bloods came back killer, so the test is g2g besides the vial with the gunk in it. I was never trying to get them banned and I would have never made a thread about it on evo if they wouldn't have given me that jacked up response telling me it was good too inject. I just wanted to bring the issue to light because who knows how many other people they told it was good to inject.

its not your fault. you had no idea what scheme they were brewing over there.But thats what happened they used your post as an excuse to get rid of psl, so they could steal their business.Exactly what they are doing with every decent lab there.They all will be gone eventually.I wouldnt feel to bad because they would have waited and found some other excuse to do it.It was in the PLANS remember that

A lab can have 500 good reviews.. and as soon as someone complains about anything.Even a missed email or late response. they will kick the source off to squeeze out the competition and try to fool good members saying they are looking out for their own good. Scumbag stuff

Top Bottom