napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Protection for prostate

5fingerdp

Just curious as to what other men are using for protection for enlarged prostate? I use saw palmetto, I take a capsule every morning, I don't even remember the mg but it seems to be doing the job. I for one can recognize when it's out of the ordinary. I have used beta prostate before but for some reason just good ol saw palmetto works.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-N910A using Tapatalk

Re: RE: Protection for prostate

5fingerdp said:
Just curious as to what other men are using for protection for enlarged prostate? I use saw palmetto, I take a capsule every morning, I don't even remember the mg but it seems to be doing the job. I for one can recognize when it's out of the ordinary. I have used beta prostate before but for some reason just good ol saw palmetto works.

I was using Saw Palmetto also but it was making me so tired I had to stop... And you're right it was helping

I was taking 1250mg a day (3 times)

Really? I've been curious as to why I'm so tired through the day, idk but I may have to look for an alternative and see if it helps, thanks bro.

Re: RE: Re: Protection for prostate

5fingerdp said:
Really? I've been curious as to why I'm so tired through the day, idk but I may have to look for an alternative and see if it helps, thanks bro.

It was making me so tired I wanted to skip my work out 2 days in a row and I Googled it and bam!! I was like no wonder...

I had only started it for a few days so no biggie

Saw palmetto is the most popular option, and I never personally had any issues with it

RickRock said:
Saw palmetto is the most popular option, and I never personally had any issues with it
That's because you're a beast Rick... I don't think you get sides from anything

Re: RE: Protection for prostate

5fingerdp said:

What kind of sides are you getting with your prostate?

It's all good right now probably cause the saw palmetto doing its job taking it every morning and I guess I will just have to deal with the sleepiness through my run.
In the past tho when I have not used it while on gear I will have week urine flow and feel as if I have to go often. Whenever I get bloods checked which is 2x a year I always have my psa checked as well and I am always in the norm.

5fingerdp said:
It's all good right now probably cause the saw palmetto doing its job taking it every morning and I guess I will just have to deal with the sleepiness through my run.
In the past tho when I have not used it while on gear I will have week urine flow and feel as if I have to go often. Whenever I get bloods checked which is 2x a year I always have my psa checked as well and I am always in the norm.

Yeah my bladder feels a bit funky right now and I'm starting week 9 tomorrow... I'm assuming it has to do with my prostate. My urine flow is fine but I have to go often, especially at night before bed. Sometimes I'll go 4 - 5 times before I finally fall asleep because I constantly have the urge. I've been this way my entire life but it just seems to be somewhat worse on AAS.

I've increased my water intake since I started my cycle and this has made the problem worse but I know I need the water

Well that sounds like a sure sign bud. If I were you I think I would start that saw palmetto and just drink a little extra coffee later in the day to deal with the tiredness. When mine got outta the norm I started out with 2 caps in the morning for 3 or 4 days then backed down to just 1 a day.
I don't wanna scare ya but my friend I really think you should use em, I am no doctor but I've had friends who had high psa levels and then got prostate cancer, and imo prostate cancer is as well known for men as breast cancer is for women.

5fingerdp said:
Well that sounds like a sure sign bud. If I were you I think I would start that saw palmetto and just drink a little extra coffee later in the day to deal with the tiredness. When mine got outta the norm I started out with 2 caps in the morning for 3 or 4 days then backed down to just 1 a day.
I don't wanna scare ya but my friend I really think you should use em, I am no doctor but I've had friends who had high psa levels and then got prostate cancer, and imo prostate cancer is as well known for men as breast cancer is for women.

I hear ya... Like I said I've been this way my entire life. It's just somewhat worse. I really don't think 500mg of Test is really gonna hurt me that bad but I'm definitely not going to ignore it.

I'll try taking the SP in the evening

Yeah best not to ignore it, any unusual feeling then take care of business.

cbbram said:
http://www.streetdirectory.com/etoday/how-steroids-may-be-beating-your-prostate-into-dysfunction-uplplw.html

Link about Prostate and AAS...

I'm over 40 (on AAS) so I should get a prostate exam annually

Very good article and piece of information. A lot of guys overlook the potential dangers with their prostate.

I've never really had symptoms, but it's something I should probably have checked regularly considering I'm also over 40 now.

1a48522ac3405aa01562fa48af472aef.jpg
Lol :eek::eek::eek:

I started taking the Saw Palmetto again... This stuff is definitely amazing... I'll try to work around the fatigue. I'll take 2 @ bedtime and 1 in the morning and none during the day.

cbbram said:
I started taking the Saw Palmetto again... This stuff is definitely amazing... I'll try to work around the fatigue. I'll take 2 @ bedtime and 1 in the morning and none during the day.

I'm sure you'll be fine as long as you don't get carried away with the dose, and time it like you are prebed and early morning

Yeah I tried that super beta prostate and imo just good ol saw palmetto does better.

Top Bottom