napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Proper PCT protocol

Wetworks

I personally don't pct, but I have someone I know asking me about what a "proper PCT" cycle would look like. I'm kind of unsure and don't wish to rely the wrong information.

So anyone that could shed some light on this and provide a layout (Cough-Dylan-Cough). Much appreciated.

Wetworks said:
I personally don't pct, but I have someone I know asking me about what a "proper PCT" cycle would look like. I'm kind of unsure and don't wish to rely the wrong information.

So anyone that could shed some light on this and provide a layout (Cough-Dylan-Cough). Much appreciated.

I got you covered brother.... here is a video i did on post cycle explained... https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sJ_bD25Fuxc

here's a writeup further explaining... post-cycle-therapy-101-f49/

here is the protocol on hard copy

PCT

clomid 50/50/25/25

nolva 40/20/20/20

aromasin 12.5 mg eod

cycle assist

mk-2866 25 mg day

gw-501516 20 mg day

Thanks boss

I've noticed some people do pct cycles for 6-8 weeks. The one you just layed out is 4 weeks....is there a benefit to run longer or not?

Wetworks said:
Thanks boss

I've noticed some people do pct cycles for 6-8 weeks. The one you just layed out is 4 weeks....is there a benefit to run longer or not?

if your running a cycle over 16 weeks then i would definitely consider the 6-8 week protocol, for assurance if anything but anything under that would really only require 4 weeks unless it was just extremely heavy, like a deca cycle for exacmple... you should always consider a little extra with that particular aas... generally 4 weeks is strong enough though...

DylanGemelli said:
Wetworks said:

I got you covered brother.... here is a video i did on post cycle explained... https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sJ_bD25Fuxc

here's a writeup further explaining... post-cycle-therapy-101-f49/

here is the protocol on hard copy

PCT

clomid 50/50/25/25

nolva 40/20/20/20

aromasin 12.5 mg eod

cycle assist

mk-2866 25 mg day

gw-501516 20 mg day

What Dylan laid out is absolutely perfect. As per your question, yes a longer PCT is ideal for longer cycles. For the average cycle, 4 weeks seems to work pretty well

Top Bottom