napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Proper Glutamine Dosing and Timing

BrentM

Dylan, touched on this in a previous post, but figured I would ask here instead of in that thread, so others could find it in the future.

You mentioned timing was critical for Glutamine and to take it before bed

10g BCAA's
5g Glutamine

Last thing before bed, is this proper dosing and timing, of both the BCAA's and Glutamine? Thanks.

BrentM said:
Dylan, touched on this in a previous post, but figured I would ask here instead of in that thread, so others could find it in the future.

10g BCAA's
5g Glutamine

Last thing before bed, is this proper dosing and timing, of both the BCAA's and Glutamine? Thanks.

That looks pretty good to me. Just to let you know, other times that Glutamine is beneficial is post workout. BCAAs can be good to take at any time but they are great intra workout or post workout as well

RickRock said:
BrentM said:

10g BCAA's
5g Glutamine

That looks pretty good to me. Just to let you know, other times that Glutamine is beneficial is post workout. BCAAs can be good to take at any time but they are great intra workout or post workout as well

Thanks RickRock, I take 10g BCAA's Intra and my Whey Blend has some Glutamine in it, I take it as soon as i'm down lifting. Was wanting to add the night time doses to my routine, thanks for responding.

BrentM said:
RickRock said:
BrentM said:

10g BCAA's
5g Glutamine

Thanks RickRock, I take 10g BCAA's Intra and my Whey Blend has some Glutamine in it, I take it as soon as i'm down lifting. Was wanting to add the night time doses to my routine, thanks for responding.

Well, in that case that sounds perfect brother. Your prebed dosing looks great to me

Check out muscle armor by EAS. Great pre bed drink!

"At the age of six I wanted to be a cook. At seven I wanted to be Napoleon. And my ambition has been growing steadily ever since."

BrentM said:

10g BCAA's
5g Glutamine

Spot on brother... Right before bed and either intra or post workout are the two most optimal times... I do both and these methods have always been excellent for me...

RickRock said:
BrentM said:

10g BCAA's
5g Glutamine

I do both intro workout for simplicity and have noticed the best deal

TheSVPdeal said:
RickRock said:
BrentM said:

10g BCAA's
5g Glutamine

I do both intro workout for simplicity and have noticed the best deal

This works well... Anyone that lifts extremely hard knows that about half way through you tend to naturally get some hunger and need to enhance recovery and these really help intra workout... I use power chews and they taste so damn good and really do the trick... I have been using these for years and have always found them to be excellent

Top Bottom