napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Progesterone

Geo2042

So I know this might sound dumb but how do you lower progesterone? Aromatizar inhibitors lower estrogen, caber lowers prolactin now what lowers progesterone?

I mean I dont know of any medications most are through healthy lifestyles like diet and reducing stress.

They are all related. Control estrogen and prolactin and progesterone will follow. Generally prolactin won't be high unless estrogen is high and progesterone should not be high unless prolactin is high. Keeping estrogen and prolactin under control during a cycle is crucial. Some like high estrogen during a cycle because it can be useful but you shouldn't let it run completely out of control.

They are all related. Control estrogen and prolactin and progesterone will follow. Generally prolactin won't be high unless estrogen is high and progesterone should not be high unless prolactin is high. Keeping estrogen and prolactin under control during a cycle is crucial. Some like high estrogen during a cycle because it can be useful but you shouldn't let it run completely out of control.

Thank you that makes sense. Now something I?ve never heard before is running estrogen high being beneficial. Why is this? Usually libido is affected when this happens

Thank you that makes sense. Now something I?ve never heard before is running estrogen high being beneficial. Why is this? Usually libido is affected when this happens
I meant on the higher side of range not all crazy high. I like mine 35-40.

Top Bottom