napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

primobolan bloodwork/ cardarine (GW) question

repaciners

Hey Dylan,

Got a couple questions for ya. What have you seen peoples lipid profile changes look like running primo say added on top of their TRT or with a TRT test dose? I wanted to run a primo only cycle maybe with spot dosing anavar pre workout or kickstart it with the anavar. Say primo @500-600mg/week and 25mg anavar PWO from a compounding pharmacy.

I was concerned also that after running the var every day in the beginning and crushing HDL that it won't recover unless I'm off everything.

Would plan on running all ideal protective supps including niacin controlled release 750mg and red yeast rice 600-1200mg for HDL/LDL fish oils hawthorn NAC resveratrol D3/K2 aged garlic extract etc

I've heard GW helps as well, but I got some from "pure rawz" and took one pill and my resting heart rate went up to 120 w palpitations when its usually 60-70 ended up in the ER getting pumped full of ativan, not fun. Sounds like they used an ECA stack and threw it in as GW.... Have you heard of GW doing that to anyone or was it most likely mislabeled bs?

Thanks man

This isn't a very useful answer but you're never going to prevent damage to lipids with any AAS or compounding damage to lipids with multiple compounds. While primo is mild, a person would have to know whether you're sensitive to AAS on your lipids to tell you whether to expect a small hit or a big hit. More than likely what matters more than anything is what your "normal" lipids look like. The better off your baseline is, the better off you'll be.

That sounds exactly like what happened to your GW. GW isn't a stimulant at all, so real GW isn't going to fuck w your HR. When I accidentally ingested 3500mg caffeine, that's precisely what I got - a $1200 ativan and a bag of cheezits. Even if you got an ECA stack, that's a fucked up dosed ECA stack even.

Hey Dylan,

Got a couple questions for ya. What have you seen peoples lipid profile changes look like running primo say added on top of their TRT or with a TRT test dose? I wanted to run a primo only cycle maybe with spot dosing anavar pre workout or kickstart it with the anavar. Say primo @500-600mg/week and 25mg anavar PWO from a compounding pharmacy.

I was concerned also that after running the var every day in the beginning and crushing HDL that it won't recover unless I'm off everything.

Would plan on running all ideal protective supps including niacin controlled release 750mg and red yeast rice 600-1200mg for HDL/LDL fish oils hawthorn NAC resveratrol D3/K2 aged garlic extract etc

I've heard GW helps as well, but I got some from "pure rawz" and took one pill and my resting heart rate went up to 120 w palpitations when its usually 60-70 ended up in the ER getting pumped full of ativan, not fun. Sounds like they used an ECA stack and threw it in as GW.... Have you heard of GW doing that to anyone or was it most likely mislabeled bs?

Thanks man
DO NOT use pure rawz... thats exactly the opposite of what gw should be doing/causing... DO NOT use them.. get rid of that shit immediately... a lot of times people go as far as to put clen in there instead of gw...

anavar is going to hurt lipids regardless... its a toxic oral steroid... all steroids can negatively effect it but primo is as light as it comes on sides in terms of steroids but any oral steroid, aside from proviron which is very minimal, will hurt your lipids

Top Bottom