napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Primo and immune boosting

JackSteel

Banned
Does anyone know how low of a dose you can take of primo and still get immune boosting effects?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

JackSteel said:
Does anyone know how low of a dose you can take of primo and still get immune boosting effects?

That's a good question. I know primo does offer immune benefits, but at what dose those benefits become effective I don't know. Maybe Dylan has some input on this since he is the primo man. Honestly I don't know why you would want to low dose primo anyways unless it was part of a cruise or something. I would just run it at least 600mg if I were running it

JackSteel said:

honestly bro, not sure there is going to be any sort of definitive answer on that out there... Its not a medical treatment or cure for anything, its just helping to boost the immune system... My thought would be that running it too low would lessen this to an extent, what extent, there is no study anywhere that i have ever come across on it or had any scenario where it was tested in this facet so I can't say with certainty bro... Sorry...

DylanGemelli said:
JackSteel said:

honestly bro, not sure there is going to be any sort of definitive answer on that out there... Its not a medical treatment or cure for anything, its just helping to boost the immune system... My thought would be that running it too low would lessen this to an extent, what extent, there is no study anywhere that i have ever come across on it or had any scenario where it was tested in this facet so I can't say with certainty bro... Sorry...
Cool thanks man. I ask because stress with kids and lady and new home is all coming down on me and I'm staying sick for a couple weeks now. I'm wanting a good boost other than just herbal tricks. Staying sick and tired is depressing.

I know some who run 200-400mg /week and still get all the benefits of primo just to a lesser extent

JackSteel said:
DylanGemelli said:
JackSteel said:

Cool thanks man. I ask because stress with kids and lady and new home is all coming down on me and I'm staying sick for a couple weeks now. I'm wanting a good boost other than just herbal tricks. Staying sick and tired is depressing.

i understand bro... thats tough man... i wouldnt rely on primo for that help that you need bro... of course it could help but i don't know to the extent your needing...

KingWizard said:
I know some who run 200-400mg /week and still get all the benefits of primo just to a lesser extent
Good to know. Thanks man. I've considered trying that. Maybe I'll save up for a decent little cycle.

JackSteel said:
KingWizard said:
Good to know. Thanks man. I've considered trying that. Maybe I'll save up for a decent little cycle.

that's what i would do bro.. 400 is quite low but that's the lowest i can recommend...

Keep in mind that primo was created to be run at 150-200mg each week and used by AIDS patients. This might help

Re: RE: Re: Primo and immune boosting

TheSVPdeal said:
Keep in mind that primo was created to be run at 150-200mg each week and used by AIDS patients. This might help
Very good point. I totally forgot about that, and it was incredibly effective for that purpose

TheSVPdeal said:
Ah! I think that answers my question, thanks bro!!

TheSVPdeal said:

Nice point and yes this is definitely a fact... it ended up being a far better option for a steroid and never continued, obviously as the treatment and some did believe it was too low of a dose etc... i am one that if i had to really nail it down, i would venture to guess 300-400 would be the best option for this intended purpose... my thoughts for jack would be to run it at 400-600 to really reap ALL the benefits he can though but if JUST intended for the immune boosting, i would go 300-400

obviously you could test it at the 200 range but primo is not exactly the best choice to start doing trial and error on due to the price... i would just hate money to go to waste when it could just be ran a small fraction higher and really reap the benefits...

Top Bottom