napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Pre-cycle blood reveals low T

RedMorkai

So preparing for my first cycle I got bloodwork done at my doctors since that would be covered by insurance and do the mid cycle blood privately. Anyways, to my surprise I ended up with borderline low T, pretty darn low IMO. The test was based on free test, mine was 49pg/ml with acceptable ranges of 47-244. I'll be seeing my doctor Thursday to discuss options. So looks like my cycle will be on hold for possibly quite a while, but I'm at least glad I know.

So preparing for my first cycle I got bloodwork done at my doctors since that would be covered by insurance and do the mid cycle blood privately. Anyways, to my surprise I ended up with borderline low T, pretty darn low IMO. The test was based on free test, mine was 49pg/ml with acceptable ranges of 47-244. I'll be seeing my doctor Thursday to discuss options. So looks like my cycle will be on hold for possibly quite a while, but I'm at least glad I know.

you definitely need to get that addressed first... let us know what they say brother... that absolutely needs to get taken care of...

ya im the same way i refuse to go on with a damn doc watching me or telling me to get some cream or some shit, anyway the VA nor the Air Force would put me in before im sure it has to do with continuing care type shit. so i would rather dose my on but not really goin the trt route just blasting a couple of times a year

ya im the same way i refuse to go on with a damn doc watching me or telling me to get some cream or some shit, anyway the VA nor the Air Force would put me in before im sure it has to do with continuing care type shit. so i would rather dose my on but not really goin the trt route just blasting a couple of times a year

We'll see what the doctor says. I'll probably push for the TRT to get in healthy ranges, that's the most important to me. Assuming that's the route that happens, I'll be wanting to find my "happy" range before I even think about blasting.

well i use blast loosely lol i do 400 a week on cycle thats all but i cant jump around hoops and shit and around trt bloodwork with a doc too much damn hassle when i can just do my own thing

What were your other numbers? Total test, LH, FSH, estrogen?

(PM me for a price list for Biotech Labs and 10% discount)

What were your other numbers? Total test, LH, FSH, estrogen?

The girl on the phone didn't give me those numbers. I'm not sure if they're on the report or not, I think she just ran down the highlights. My cholesterol was terrific and a1c, psa, t3 were in good range. AST was 44 and ALT 46, so those are slightly elevated for whatever reason. My estrogen was 17.8. A copy of the bloodwork is being mailed to me, so hopefully those other numbers are provided.

The girl on the phone didn't give me those numbers. I'm not sure if they're on the report or not, I think she just ran down the highlights. My cholesterol was terrific and a1c, psa, t3 were in good range. AST was 44 and ALT 46, so those are slightly elevated for whatever reason. My estrogen was 17.8. A copy of the bloodwork is being mailed to me, so hopefully those other numbers are provided.

Ok. The other numbers would be extremely helpful, because free test doesn't really tell us a whole lot.....certainly not the whole picture. It would be nice to see the free test higher for sure, but without knowing the other nu,bets it doesn't necessarily mean you are low quite yet

Ok. The other numbers would be extremely helpful, because free test doesn't really tell us a whole lot.....certainly not the whole picture. It would be nice to see the free test higher for sure, but without knowing the other nu,bets it doesn't necessarily mean you are low quite yet

That's good to know. I'll share once I get them. Should show up tomorrow.

Saw the doctor today. We did a follow up blood work to check up on LH and prolactin. He believes TRT is in my future and had no issue with me wanting injections over the gel. He said he'd like to see my numbers 4 or even 5x higher than they are now. Will keep you guys posted.

Saw the doctor today. We did a follow up blood work to check up on LH and prolactin. He believes TRT is in my future and had no issue with me wanting injections over the gel. He said he'd like to see my numbers 4 or even 5x higher than they are now. Will keep you guys posted.

at least hes receptive bro... thats always a big issue so thats a major win for you...

Top Bottom